Chapter 4: Crisis

Kris file a lawsuit to Sm.

That was the exact words manager said to us. Exo M members came back from china without Kris. They was said to leave him behind.And can't even do anything about it. We are all silent about the issue and were all broken by it, Our 1st ever Concert is a week away and kris did this i can't blame him he suffers a lot seeing all the members getting hurt but can't complain ever since Mr. sooman left we felt like living 48 hours a day. But we still endure it cause we love what we do. To make everyone happy and we love music and this career.

We finished practicing for the concert and was arranging our things in our bags to left .. i wanna go home i miss my bed, i miss baekhyun, i miss his warmth. i heard that baekhyun hasn't eaten anything when they came home everynight Kyungsoo is my look out for him and i'm worried sick.

Tao and the other M members seems lost half their light because of sadness eating them away.. Luhan is depressed

it was hard for me to keep up in roommate but thankfully it was not that obvious.

----

We are having a filming for inkigayo and was all inside the dressing room. i finished my make up and started looking for baekhyun cause he still not wearing his makeup.. Luckily i saw him walking to the bathroom and follow him ..

i was just about to enter when i heard a fit of sobs.

i slowly enter and saw baekhyun crying his hearts out holding his face .. Why? it was the first thing that comes in my mind and walk to him . I tug him causing to bump in my chest and hug him burying him in my chest ..

" C-chanyeol" he stuttered but hugged me wetting my shirt..

" why?" i asked him but he shaked his head .. I felt that he was startled when he heard the door opening . i pulled him inside one of the stalls and locked it .. keeping him in my arms ..

" hey did you know about the news? " i heard one of guy said , must be an inkigayo staff

" what?" the other one asked ..

" about a dating issue? Baekhyun of Exo and Taeyeon of SNSD.. that'll be a huge hit"the first guy said making my hug on Baekhyun automatically loosen, but felt baekhyun hugged me more tighter.

i felt numb everywhere.. i want to cover my ears everyword both of those guys are saying is going straight in my heart and it start to form a stinging pain , when i secured that the guys left i opened the doors stall and went out first and washed my hands on the sink

" congratulations" i said but deep inside i felt betrayed and pain.. it hurts .. it's soffucating.

I didn't look at him in the eyes .

" You should go back " i said

" chanyeol.. listen ...."

" the other might be worried go now" i softly said and he looked Pained .. why?

after a few moments of thinking and sobbing i went inside the dressing room ..

" hey where were you? " Lay said my eyes landed on baekhyun who is looking back at me with pained eyes

Stop it Baekhyun please.. i said to my self silently.. i smiled at him and look back at lay..