Chapter 3: Kris

i was happy that we all finished all the Mv Making and made our comeback stage and all .

Everyone made a cheer except for Kai and sehun since they're still considered young by suho hyung .. All Exo k member are gathered inside the dorm . Exo M members all in china doing promotions

Everything past by so seemingly fine but a news suddenly came crushing to us ..

----

"what?! " we all said in unison

" it was also a shock for me i haven't heard a word from kris he's still in china " their manager said to them  and all the exo K member face felt like their world has been shock by the greatest earthquake they felt ..

" it can't be, it can't be " i heard baekhyun murmured. we are all feeling down but i felt their is something more putting baekhyun down more , heavier . he stand up and shakily walked inside our room .

I looked at the other members and they seems still shock sehun is wide eyed while D.o is just looking at manager can't seems to eat the new information in his head Kai and suho are talking to the manager .

I hurriedly went inside my room and saw baekhyun sitting in the middle of the room. i sit infront of him and was shocked on his expression. He is crying ,tears roll on his beautiful cheeks ,lips trembling his eyes is dead . The usual shine it posses is not present. Out of concious, I tug him hard on my chest and hug him tight he buried his face on my chest and felt my shirt soaked in tears but i don't care . it hurts more to see him cry and hurt . But why? why is he felt so broken like this ?

He fell asleep after he cried so much, his eyes is red and puffy, i kissed it and hugged him tighter , i don't know why but i feel like something huge will happen and it will affect mostly to baekhyun and it scares me ....... a lot . Baekhyun means so much to me and when he suffers it will only mean that i will felt useless for not knowing what it is . and i cna't afford losing him .