Now I don't wanna leave

~~TimeskiP~~

After the show, we went back to the bus and decided that we should go out for dinner. I agreed and told everyone I was going to go do my make up, and they told me to do it in the lounge with them. I sighed and giggled before going to get my make up bag. It had unicorns on it but I fucking loved it. It was also really big so I could stick stuff from my daily routine in it.

I sat it down on the table in the booth. Oh, I never really told y'all what the front lunge looked like. On the middle left hand side, there was a booth like you would find in a diner and coming out of the back of the chairs, there was sofas, and sofas directly across from that. There was a mirror on the table. Across from the booth was the TV and a shelf underneath, currently with Otto's Nintendo Switch and a PS4 on it. That's about it, if you can understand what it looks like.

Anyway, I sat down on one of the booth chairs across from Awsten, who had already opened my make up bag and taken stuff out. I giggled and took the bag away from him, noticing him pouting like a puppy. I kissed his nose and he smiled. I emptied the bag out onto the table and sat everything up. I had my make up brushes, a beauty blender, my foundation (the lightest one you will find), a highlight, a primer, a few eyeshadow pallets, some tweezers, eyebrow pomade, make up wipes, a concealer, a few different lipsticks, my Kat Von D Tattoo Liner (no tea, no shade I just love this liner whoop), my Mac Shape And Shade Brow Tint, my Better Than Sex Mascara and a lipliner. It sounded like a lot, but it wasn't really. I also had a few Mac samples and that was about it. Oh, and a setting powder and setting spray. Maybe it was a lot, but I had spent ages saving up to buy it all so I sure as hell was gonna use it.

I laughed as the Mikey sat beside Awsten and watched me do my make up as well. I had only put my primer on and done my eyebrows and they looked so amazed.
"Kristin doesn't like me watching her do her make up, she thinks it's odd. But it's so fascinating." Mikey said, watching me start to do my eyeshadow. I was using some red colours, and burnt oranges. I blended it all out and started to apply foundation to my hand before realising I had forgotten to wet my beauty blender.
"Hey, Awsie, could you wet that please?" He nodded and stood up, walking through to the small kitchen and putting it under the tap. He brought it back to me.
"Thank you baby." I kissed his cheek before continuing to apply foundation to my face.

~~another timeskip cause if I go through this whole make up process we're gonna turn this chapter into a frickin Jeffree Star tutorial~~

I had finished doing my make up and Awsten had sat beside me. I normally listened to music whilst I did my make up but Awsten, Mikey, Geoff and Otto kept asking me questions so I never got the time. I wasn't complaining, I enjoyed talking to them and answering the questions. Afterwards, the boys went to get dressed in the bunk area so I stayed in the booth and decided it was time to email some of the pictures from the past two days to Joel.

To: Joel (manager)
Cc/bcc:
Subject: Photographs from Warped

*26 Attachments*
Here are the pictures from the last two days.

I clicked my phone off and set it down on the sofa as Geoff came out, leaving the door open giving me a view of Awsten's ass.
"Hey! Close the door Geoff." Mikey closed the door, holding a shirt up to his chest. I laughed as Geoff sat beside me. He was wearing a black and white striped tshirt and some skinny jeans. He also smelled nice.
"You smell nice." I said as I leaned my head on my shoulder. The boys were like brothers to me. Geoff ran his hand through my hair and Awsten came out, this time with boxers and trousers on. And obviously a shirt. I pressed the home button on my phone to see it was 17:34. Mikey and Otto came out of the bunks, Otto still trying to the his lace. I laughed and slipped my grey vans on, quickly tying the laces. Geoff and I stood up and we all left the bus, not before letting our driver know though.

"So where are we eating guys?" I asked them, not knowing where to eat in the US. They all argued over the bears place to eat so I spoke up again.
"Let's just go to McDonalds. Some familiar food won't do me any harm." Awsten sat his arm around my shoulders and I smiled, feeling safe. We were on a sort of strip? It had restaurants and small shops. I spotted a McDonald's and pointed it out.
"Over there guys." We walked to the nearest traffic lights cause we didn't want to get arrested for jaywalking. Awsten still had his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead. I smiled and blushed, looking up at him. I kissed his jaw as we walked into the McDonald's.
"Get a room you guys!" Otto laughed, walking towards one of the order screens.
"What's everyone having?" I asked, pulling out my credit card.
"You're not paying babe." Awsten said and I shook my head.
"It's our first time eating things other than micro noodles, I'm paying." After everyone finished arguing with me, I had won. I smirked in triumph and we all ordered our food. I paid and we walked towards our table with our receipt. Whilst waiting on our food, we spoke.

"You know, I'm so glad you're our photographer." Geoff said, placing his hand on my back. I smiled and thanked him.
"Yeah, if you weren't then I probably wouldn't have met you. And I love you Hailey." Awsten kissed my cheek and I blushed yet again. He tended to have that affect on me.