Chapter One

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

~~~Armin's POV~~~

I was on my way home from the pet store when it had suddenly started to rain. I put Celestial, my new kitty, into her glistening carrying case as I hurried to get to my house. I heard honking and jumped a little, then blushing realizing who it was.

Eren has always been loud.

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously as Eren gestures for me to come over to him. So, I did so. I ran awkwardly to his car as he opened the door and patted the passenger's seat. I had to crawl over him because his other door was broken from an accident. I was very aware that I had just stuck my ass in his face as I crawled in. I felt my hip run against him and quickly pushed past to try to avoid any more contact but I had slipped. I was now face-down laying on his lap. I knew it couldn't have gotten more awkward so I calmly got up and sat down in the vacant seat. I set Celestial on my lap after I had taken her out of her case. I patted her softly, blushing very hard as I thanked Eren for letting me out of the rain storm.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

~~~Eren's POV~~~

Armin seemed a little nervous about getting in. I smiled at him to assure him it was fine but he didn't seem to notice.

When he had finally decided to come in, he had to crawl over me, so I leaned back a bit giving him space but blushed intensely as his ass seemed to tease me as his hip rubbed against my chin and I blushed furiously. He then fell into my lap as I inferred he was trying to be quicker. He got up, calmer than I thought he would, being the clutz he is... He moved his way to his seat as his ass swayed away from me. There was one thing that caught my attention. A pantie line. I was completely confused by this, but a little turned on...