Chapter 4

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~~Armin's POV~~

He leaned in, I could feel the warmth of his body against mine. He pressed his lips against mine and that's when I felt the tension begin to start to build. I had never done this before, he was a my first kiss. It felt amazing, better than I had ever imagined... He traced his tongue against my lower lip, I wasn't sure what he wanted, but I opened my mouth, inferring that's what he wanted... He traced his tongue across the backside of my upper teeth, then did the same with my lower.

I'm not an expert, but let me tell you, whatever he was doing, he was doing it right.

He played around with my tongue before he released, I whimpered because I didn't want that to ever end...

He said in a low, but sexy voice, "Wanna move this to the bed?"

I nodded without hesitation.

He got up first, then held his hand out for me, I was eye-level with... you know... I was so tempted, but I knew that he wanted to wait...

He let me go first and he told me to lay down on the bed on my back. I didn't know what he was going to do, but I dare not refuse. I knew he knew what he was doing. He got on top of me, flicked my lingerie, I nodded, assuming he meant he wanted to take it off, I gladly let him do so.

He squirmed down my exposed body so he was breathing on my crotch, he pulled on my panty lining with his teeth. I closed my eyes but glanced down at him a couple times. He looked up at me as he was about to slide it over my dick, I swallowed and prepared myself.

He chin touched it first, then I felt the fabric, then his lip... I could feel the tension build up more, he got it all the way down and onto my thighs, no boner yet, then with the rest, he turned around, his ass was in my face but his dick was gliding down my torso and I felt a small build-up in my length. I refused it as much as I can but that didn't work. He had gotten my panties all the way off when his dick rubbed mine, I got the full erection then. Two in one night. That has never happened.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~~Eren's POV~~

I noticed his boner as I slid back up his body. I licked his torso all the way up to his chin and I was sure he was trying his hardest to hold back moaning, it did not work. His moans motivated me. I licked along the lining of his jaw and he let out a breath he was holding in. It released a little of the tenseness in his chest.

I moved back down and traced circles with my tongue around his nipples and his moan turned me on. I slid up to his neck and started sucking on it a little bit. He started breathing faster, I knew I was doing it right.

I poked his cheek, to get his eyes to open, then I sat up a little, and winked. He think he understood. I squirmed down to his length, and started tracing my tongue around the head.

He said in between breaths, "S-st-stop t-teas-i-teasing"

I grinned and stuck the head in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. I could feel the saltiness begin to form. I stuck his whole dick in my mouth and sucked as hard as I possibly could, he started to cum. I let his length escape my mouth and spray it's thick nectar all over my face. Armin was moaning really loud. I swallowed a gulp of the liquid, then moved up to Armin's neck, licked it, then moved up closer to his face and started to kiss it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~~Armin's POV~~

Let me tell you it felt amazing. He started kissing me on my cheeks then on my forehead, then inched back down to my lips. I felt his heat caress across my body and the taste of the salt still lingering on his lips and tongue.

When he finally pulled away, I said "W-We need to do that m-more of-often."