Chapter 3

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~~Eren's POV~~

I honestly didn't know how good Armin was at cooking! I was very much pleasantly surprised... Armin was definately the one for me. I loved him so much, I couldn't tell him because he seemed interested in Jean... THAT AGGRAVATES ME SO MUCH! JEAN IS AWFUL AND I HATE HIM!! HE'S SO MEAN AND JUST RUDE IN EVERY WAY! THAT HORCE FACE DOESN'T DESERVE SOMEONE AS PERFECT AS ARMIN!! As I thought about that, I realized how I might now be worthy of his swag. He's like, amazing. He was the bet person I had ever met.

We wanted to get into our pajamas, so we just changed on other sides of the room.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~~Armin's POV~~

I had Levi over before I had gone to get Celestial so I told him to pack my bag for me. That was a mistake. I should've looked at what he packed. ...lingerie... I had lingerie because of Levi. How was I supposed to wear this? I mean, we're sleeping in the same bed and I can't ask to borrow his clothes because he's having me over for the night and letting Celestial come, too. He was already being really nice I would feel bad...

Subconsciously, I looked back at him and he was completely naked and turned around... I felt a erection form but quickly looked away when I realized what I did. I made a squeak kind of noise and he turned around quickly, seeing me in just my hot pink frilly panties with a little heart cut out on the back, (which Levi had also packed...) and some knee-high striped light blue socks. I could only hope he didn't notice my erection. I quickly turned my face and buried it in my hands to conceal my blush as Eren stood there in shock. I was mortified.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~~Eren's POV~~

I heard Armin make some sort of squeaking noise and I thought he might've hurt himself so my first instinct was to make sure he was okay and that's when I would've had one of those anime nosebleeds. I stood there in shock as I saw him turn around and hide his face in his hands. I loved Armin so much, I couldn't think of what to do. It was that much.

I eventually went over to Armin, who was crying, not caring that I was naked. I went to comfort him, I told him that he shouldn't be embarrassed and how it was my fault for looking at him but it didn't seem to work. So it came to the last resort.

I turned his head and gently pushed away his arms and held his cheek in my hand, looked at his lips. Then back up at his eyes. He nodded and wiped a tear. I leaned in...

~~

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sorry that it's so short :P I may put up the next chapter tonight...