Chapter 5

( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡° )

~~Armin's POV~~

He got up beside me, it was a twin bed so I was practically on top of him because of how small it was.

My head was on his chest and his hand was combing through my hair. We fell asleep like that.

~~~

We woke up with him on top of me, his head I'm between my legs; he was laying on his stomach. I woke up first, so when I realized the situation I blushed furiously, because, one, WE WERE BOTH NAKED, and two, HIS HEAD WAS IN MY DICK! Not knowing what to do because I didn't want to wake him up. Then I remembered what happened last night and why we were naked, I gasped and he shifted a little abruptly.

He was about 4 or 5 inches taller than me, so I could literally feel the warmth of his ass in my face. I thought it was extremely disgusting, but at the same time... a little... hot...

I was lost in thought for a little while, thinking about how our relationship would be after we did... that.

Subconsciously, I lifted my head a little, my eyes closed and felt a squish, I jerked my head back, then realizing the situation, when I did so, he woke up. I blushed so hard, I swear I looked like an erupting volcano.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

~~Eren's POV~~

I felt a little nudge, opened my eyes in shock and quickly got up from my position. I rubbed the back of my neck as Armin had at up on his legs, trying to cover his erection as much as he could even though he had such thin arms.

(AND IT WAS AWKWARD FOR EVERYONE.)

I put the blanket over me, as I was half-sitting up; trying not to make it obvious that I was embarrassed at how short my length was... Compared to his, I was pathetic! And I'm taller!! I know that's weird but, honestly.

Armin tried to avoid the situation as much as possible by trying to start a conversation, "When will Mikasa be he-"

Just then Mikasa, Krista and Annie walked in. Both of us naked, I never blushed so hard in my life.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

~~Armin's POV~

Everything was extremely awkward, so I attempted to start a subject when Mikasa, Krista and Annie walked in. I swear my face was about to explode.

Krista must've thought that was the best time to say, "Goddamn Armin..."

I took my hands from in between my legs and covered my face with them then realizing about a second later that I was exposed, so grabbed the nearest thing to cover myself up, which was the blanket Eren had been using, which I was not aware of, and pulled it off of him. I threw him a pillow, not even daring to look at his face.

Eren seemed to almost scream, "Why wouldn't you knock? And Krista, it's hardly the time. Wait, Krista, where did you come from??"

Krista hid her face and blushed. Mikasa just stood there in shock, staring down at Eren's crotch, it seemed as Annie began to walk out.

I slid down into the blanket and only let my eyes peek out. Krista started mumbling and began to slide out. Mikasa still

stood there.