Ch.1 // Prime

First chapter to my new book, the sequel of So Deep, Unbothered.

STOP AND GO TO SO DEEP IF YOU HAVENT READ IT OR ELSE YOU GON BE CONFUSED!!!

Enjoy Loves!!

-Kay

Teyana POV:

So tonight you should go and take a chance with her

She could be everything you wanted, everything you wanted, boy

Don't let that get away

Don't let that slip away

Don't let that love escape

I sang along to Kehlani x Get Away [guysss, check that song out! shorty can really sing.] as I drove back home from a photo shoot for my hair line. Tonight I had a studio sesh so I was lowkey excited, it's been a minute since I've been in the studio.

I pulled up into my crib and parked my car in the garage. I now lived in LA because all of everything is out there, my management, studio, hair line, everything so I decided just to move here. My mom is traveling the world, she is in Paris visiting some family and she got married to her bestfriend of 8 years. I love him so much, and I'm happy for them.

Last I heard Chris & Ty were planning on moving back out here cause they music and stuff. I don't talk to them like that anymore, the whole crew too. Honey moved back to Toronto, and Heather is in Brooklyn still. Ron, Mijo and Trell live out here in LA too!

I unlocked my house door and walked in, slipped out of my shoes and went straight to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. I grabbed a bottle and went upstairs, changed into a black t-shirt, my gray sweats, and my Jordan 10 I just got last week; fresh out the box. I threw on my all black The Kill hat and grabbed my red cline bag to head out the door.

I got in my car and drove to the studio.

2 hours later

Maybe it's the liquor

Maybe it's the sonng

Don't know what it is

But you turn me on

I sang the lyrics in the booth to my new song, Maybe that's supposed to drop in June. I finished my part and now all I needed to do is clean it up and get Gotti & Pusha on the track.

My phone rang and I look to see my ROD callin, Ron.

"Wessup ma" I said into my phone.

"Ay, baby you going to Club Rino tonight?" She asked.

"Uhh... uh uh I don't know Ron..." I said and sighed.

"C'mon Tee. It's been how many weeks since you've been out!? Nigga just come on."

*sighs*

"Stop all that in my ear nigga." Ron said playfully.

"Fine I'm down what time? & where we meeting up?" I said opening my car door and getting in.

"Around 11, I'll be at your crib w/ Lani [her driver] at 11:30. See you boo."

"Cool and I'll be ready by then. See you soon Hun!"

"Alright bye Tee, I love you girl."

"I love you too Ron." I smiled hung up, threw my phone in my passenger seat and drove off to get some burritos from Taco Bell.

"Taco Bell, Linda speaking, how may I help you."

"Yes lemme get 4 beefy nachos burritos and a sprite please."

"Will that be all ma'am?"

"Yes it will."

"Okay that'll be $8.43, you can pull up to the next window."

I nodded as if she could see me & pulled up to the window. I handed her a $20 cause I needed change.

I grabbed my food, drink and change and drove straight home. It was only 8:34pm so I still had 3 hours to chill.

By the time I got home it was 9:04pm and I only had two burritos left. I parked my all black jeep in the garage and when straight upstairs to my room. I kicked off my shoes and hooked my iPad up to my all red beats speakers and played Majid Jordan EP lowly in the background. I set my alarm to 10:15 so I could get ready for tonight.

And doze off to sleep.