Ch.35 // Momma's Babies

Sorry for mistakes! Enjoy!

2 weeks later

Chris POV:

"Alright ma.. We'll be there around 8." I said eating some cereal. I was on facetime with her.

"Okay.. well I love you. See you later. Tell Teyana I said hey and I love her."

I chuckled "Alright ma." I said she blew me a kiss and I accepted it she laughed.

"Bye boy!" And just like that she hung up.

"Who was that babe?" Teyana asked walking in the kitchen. She was back in town and staying with me.

"Oh my mama.."

"Ahhhh... why you ain't call me? I wanted to talk to her!" She pouted.

I laughed. "Y'all so cute man.. but you was all the way up there. She said she love you and oh.. we going ova' there for dinner tonight."

"Yaaaay. I miss my mom.. And she delicious ass baked macaroni." she said licking her lips.

I laughed. "Well I gotta head to the studio today.."

"Oh me too! You kno' who Sebastian Mikael is right?" She said getting a toaster strudel out and placing it in the toaster.

"Yeah.. I helped him drop his mixtape a few years back.. why you working with him?"

"Yep. He said the track is fire, he bringing it over." she said smiling.

"Alright alright.. I see you babe." I said embracing her in my lap.

She kissed my lips. "I love you."

"I love you more girl." I said kissing her neck as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Stooop. I don't wanna go change yoooo.." She said in a slight moan.

When the toaster strudel popped up she jumped up.

I smacked my lips. "Teyana!"

"Sorry.. you kno' that was my Q."

2 hours later.

"Alright I'll see you at 7." she said as she kissed my lips. I picked her up and placed her on the hood of my car. I leaned in and deepen it.

"Can y'all not fuck in the parking lot!" I heard her assistance Shanda call out.

I ignored her as Tey started pulling apart.

"See *kiss* you *kiss* at *kiss* 7." She said as she hopped down.

"Alright na.. I'll be here at 6:55 matter of fact."

She busted out laughing. "You a foo."

"But you love this foo."

"I do tho. I love you baby." she said.

"Alright Tey.. you gon' be late.. But
I love you more."

She smiled. "Aite.. Aite.. bye. Text me daddy." she said winked walking away.

"Ay na! Tey! Stop playin!"

She laughed walking in.

I shook my head laughin to myself and got in the car.

"I love that girl."

I pulled off to my studio sesh with O and Jhené.

Bout to make some fire right quick.

--

"Aight man.. I gotta go. My wife waiting on a nigga." I said dappin' O up.

"Aight man.. tell her i said wessup.."