chapter nine

Sana's pov

I woke up and did my morning routine to go to school. After that as usual me an tzuyu went to school.
As we entered, we heard students gossiping about two new group of students are transferring to this school. One is a girl group called red velvet that contains five members and another group is a boy group called got7 that contains seven members.
I just shrugged it off and went to my locker and tzuyu went to hers.
As I was taking my books, I heard girls fangirling  over some boys.
I guess it's the got7 named group.
Well I didn't care and just went to class. I looked at where taehyung's seat is and saw that he wasn't here.
Hmm.. I didn't see taehyung today... Where is he? Maybe he skipped school just like how he always does as jihyo told me... I guess he really hates to study...
After a while, the teacher came.
" Class, we have two new students whom will be studying with u guys... Come and pls introduce yourself" teacher.
Just then a boy and a girl entered the class making the girls and boys fanboy/ fangirling over them.
"Hello I'm Irene, a member of red velvet. I hope we get along with each other" Irene.
" Hi guys! I'm mark. A member of got7" mark
" Ok so mark, u will be sitting next to Sana and Irene, u will sitting next to taehyung." Teacher.
The class looked upset as if they wants them to be seated near them.
" Ok Sana and taehyung, pls raise your hand" teacher.
I raised my hand and told the teacher tae isn't here and told Irene where tae sits.
She went to her seat without even saying thanks or even didn't gave me a smile.
Rude..
Mark came and sat beside me.
" Hi! I'm mark" mark
I wasn't in the mood of talking but I didn't want to sound like that so I just said " oh hi! I'm Sana, a member of twice" And gave a smile.

- time skips to lunch -

It was luck time. Me, Mina and Momo was going to cafeteria when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw mark.
Mina and Momo went to cafeteria leaving me behind with mark.
"Umm.. can u show me where the boy's washroom is?"mark
" Ah... I actually don't know because I also transferred to this a week ago so yeah.. I don't know. Ask a boy" me.
" Oh ok well can u show !e where the cafeteria is then?" Mark.
"Um.. ok follow me" me
I went to cafeteria with mark and students were looking at us. Mark saw his group members and went near them and I went to near bangtwice.
" Why was he with u?" J-hope.
" Well he asked where was cafeteria so I showed him" me
" Really? Well he even  asked me where was the cafeteria and I even told him" jimin.
I look confused.
" He even asked me where the boy's washroom was" me
" Is he serious? Who ask a girl about where is the boys washroom. He could have asked a boy" nayeon.
" Well I told him that and then he asked me where was the cafeteria" me
" Woah! I think he likes u " jungkook.
Tzuyu smashed his head and we all laughed.
" Yah! Why did u do that" jungkook
" Because u keep saying nonsense" tzuyu.
" Calm down guys... Anyways jungkook where is tae?" Me.
" Well hyung woke uo late and decided to skip school...... wait so you are missing him" jungkook said with a smirk on his face
" Oohhhh.. missing him already" tzuyu.
There we goes... Now everyone started to tease me  making me blush. I went out of the cafeteria and to school garden.
I sat on the bench and was looking at the veiw. And suddenly mark came and sat beside me.
" Wahhh!! It's so refreshing!! " Mark.
" Yeah it is" me.
I looked around and saw students looking at us so I stood up was going to leave when mark hold my wrist.
" Umm... What?" Me.
" Where are you going?" Mark.
" Why do you care wherever I go. Now leave my hand" me.
He didn't leave and held it tight making me hurt.
" Ouch!! Yah!! You are hurting me" me.
The students were looking at us as they are watching a movie.
" LEAVE MY HAND!!" I couldn't bear it and shouted. He suddenly started to drag me to outside of school.
Wait is he thinking of making us skip school.. the he**.
" Yah! Leave my hand!! " Me
" Just be quite girrl" mark.
He dragged me to a park and let me sit on a bench and leaved my hand. I stood up and faced him. I am really mad of what he just did.
" Yah! Jerk! Why did u made us skip school?? What the he** do u think u are doing?" Me.
" Calm down girrl.. I just wanted to tell that I love you" he said while smirking  and taking a step towards me. I stepped back.
"Are you out of your mind?? who does confess his love before even being sure that u love me?? And who does confess by dragging a girl out of school " me.
" Well I do jagiya" mark.
" Jagiya??? First of all I'm not your jagiya. Second I don't fucking love you. Third I have a boyfriend. Meaning you will never ever get me and you are rejected" me.
I was about to walk away when mark held my waist. I pushed him away and slapped him very hard making people near look at us and gossip.
He looks angry as I slapped him. He was about to slap me when he was punched by tae.
Wait.. TAE?!!! How did he get here?
He started to beat up mark. He looks angry.
" Tae!! Tae stop!! Stop it pls!!" Me.
I told him to stop but he didn't so I back hugged  making him to stop. I was feeling scared so I started to cry.
" Ta- tae s-stop " me.
I let go of him and he faced me. He looked worried. He hugged me.
" Everything is fine. It's ok.... I'm sorry for being late." Tae.
" Don't be sorry.. it isn't your mistake" me.
" Fine... Now crying or else you will make me cry too" tae.
I stopped crying and looked at mark who was still at the ground still in pain.
I looked at tae and gave him look of ' you shouldn't have beaten him'
" What!!... He deserves that" tae.
" Still " me.
" Well let's go! " Tae.
He held my hand and we both went to my house.
As we entered, mom saw us and was surprised.
" Dear.. what are you doing here?? Don't you have school?? And who's this young man?" Mom.
" Mom let us sit first" me.
I went and sat on the couch and tae sat beside me while mom still on a chair in front of us.
" Can u explain me what is happening?? And first of all who are you young man?" Mom.
" He is my boyfriend" me.
" Really?? Omo!! Wahh!! My squirrel have grown up" mom.
" Mom!!" Me.
She laughed while me and tae are blushing.
" What's your name?" Mom.
" Um.. it's k-kim tae-taehyung" tae.
" I never thought that anyone would have a name like k-kim tae-taehyung" mom.
" Mom!!! Stop teasing him" me.
She just laughed.
" Ok ok sorry! taehyung " mom.
" You don't have to be sorry umm... Ma'am" tae.
" Call me mom" mom.
" Ah... Ok ..um... M-mom" tae.
" It's mom not m-mom" mom.
" Mom stop it" me.
" Aigoo I'm sure you too will get on very well anyways what happened? Taehyung can u explain" Mom
" Today I didn't go to school so I was walking at the park when I saw a man holding sana's waist making her push him and slap him. And then then that man was going to slap Sana so I got angry and beaten him up." Tae.
" Oh my! Sana what happened" mom.
I let out a sigh and told them what happened.
" Taehyung take care of her.... I am giving you one of my precious daughter" mom.
" I will mom.. don't worry" tae
" Sana go take a rest and taehyung it's getting dark... You should go now" mom.
We nodded and then she left.
I looked at tae and saw his worried face. I pulled him to a hug.
" I will be fine oppa" me.
" Ok... See you tomorrow at school.. good night jagi" tae.
He kissed on my forehead and gave me a smile and then left.
I went to straight to my room and slept.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is the update as I promised... Sorry for being late... It's 11:50 pm right now...  hehe 10 minutes left for another day to start.
So exam is finished and here's an update... I hope you guys like it.
Thanks guys for waiting for me to update.. it means a lot.
Love ya'll 😘😘😘😘
Like
Comment
Share