002

Jaehyun had found the perfect spot to be which was an open field so that the two boys could play together. Taeyong had snoozed off to dream land on the back of Jaehyun's shoulders, but woke up once he felt he was being placed on the ground. He opened his eyes and squinted at how bright the sun was, but then it was covered by Jaehyun who had jumped on top of him smiling. Taeyong could of sworn the sun was still in his eyes as Jaehyun's smile was blinding enough to make him smile too.

"Have you rested well sleepy head?" Jaehyun asked as he cooed at Taeyong who was yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"After seeing your smile I'm ready to do anything" Taeyong replied pulling down Jaehyun in his chest. Jaehyun let out a huff but soon embraced Taeyong and rolled their bodies on the soft green grass filled with small flowers. It was now Taeyong who was on top of Jaehyun and both boys giggled. They stayed like that for awhile finding comfort within each other when Taeyong decided on playing a game.

"You wanna play a game?" Taeyong asked Jaehyun who had his eyes closed as he patted Taeyong's hair. Jaehyun hummed and Taeyong put on a playful smirk. Taeyong poked Jaehyun's dimple and yelled "Tag!" as he got up from Jaehyun and started to run. Jaehyun didn't expect this which gave Taeyong a head start. Jaehyun quickly got up and started chasing after Taeyong, laughter escaping his and Taeyong's lips. Jaehyun was obviously faster as he took part in sports at school, especially basketball which is his favorite sport. Soon enough Taeyong was in Jaehyun's strong grip being spun around.

"I got you."

The sun was beginning to set and both boys knew they had to go back home before their mothers started to worry. They didn't want the day to end as they both had so much fun with each other. Taeyong was currently snuggled up in Jaehyun's arms as the both laid on grass since their energy was all used up. After sometime Jaehyun had to force himself up if not he would fall asleep next to Taeyong which he wouldn't mind at all but he also didn't want to get in trouble. He barely gets enough permission to hang out with Taeyong and doesn't want to ruin that.

Jaehyun's mother has always had her doubts on Taeyong and viewed him as a bad influence ever since she found out Taeyong had flunked a grade hense why the both boys were in the same grade together. Every time Jaehyun would try to stick up for his friend because only Jaehyun knew the real reason why. Taeyong was unmotivated and who could blame him as his parents were going through a divorce at such a young age. Taeyong blamed himself and didn't focus in school causing him to fail 5th grade. Jaehyun met trouble maker Taeyong and at first Taeyong pushed Jaehyun away but Jaehyun saw right through him and never gave up. Taeyong was grateful for him and still is till this day not knowing what he would do without him.

"We should get going Yongie it's gonna get dark soon and I need to walk you home" Jaehyun said stretching out his hand so that Taeyong could take. Taeyong pouted but took his hand either way so that he could be pulled up. Jaehyun didn't let go of their hands as they left the forest that was just nearby their homes. The walk home was nice and peaceful as always but they also dreaded each step not wanting to separate from each other. Soon enough they reach Taeyong door step and they both let out a deep sigh.

"Let's play again tomorrow Jaehyunie."

"Of course, as always I'll pick you up. Bye Taeyong" Jaehyun replied kissing Taeyong on the cheek. Taeyong giggled and returned Jaehyun's gesture by doing the same.

"Bye Jaehyun."

-

Okay so this was longer than expected but I'm happy with the chapter ah ^.^
There will probably be a couple more fluffy chapters before the drama starts ooh

Thank you if you're enjoying this so far uwu