Monster High chapter 4

Put your story text here...Monster High Chapter 4

Enjoy thanks : )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You made it!" He shouted in excitement. He ran to me and hugged me tight.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I pretended to be offended but my face gave it away. I was grinning like an idiot when he was facing me. Yay! He cared about me after all these years.

"Are you ok?" He seemed worried that the last fight may have taken a toll on me.

Before I could respond someone spoke. "Uh-uh, this is a fight not a friend's convention, worry about her later. For now, let's begin." Mr. Z said as Cy jumped back to create some distance.

"I'm sorry" He said. He was so confident on his abilities.

"Start!" Mr. Z said accompanied by the buzz. This was it, the final test. The field turned into a boxing arena. A dozen lights all directed towards us and I felt as if the room became smaller by the minute.

Cy looked at me intently waiting for me to strike. Is he psychic?

"You're nervous. Don't be. The room is changing based on your emotions, so if your nervous it would get smaller." Cy calmly said as we continued to stare at each other.

I was about to speak when his eyes started to glow. I knew that move. Petrification.

He proceeded to direct his glare at me but I closed my eyes quickly, fearing his attack.

I took a quick peek when I saw him directly in front of me pushing me, surprising me and making me fly and hit the back walls hard. His strength was unbearable. I thought I saw his eyes watering for a second, I guess I was wrong.

I grunted and fell. He just replied words of encouragement. "You can do it, show me your full power."

"You know what's special with my water?" I asked knowing that he forgot.

"No." He said, trying to remember. Geez, I thought he still cared about me.

"It has healing properties so it can cure any injuries." As I said those words water started to flood the place both healing me and raising difficulty for him.

"Now you're gonna get it!" I smugly said as I triggered my rage phase.

My body suddenly became lighter, and I was floating in the air. He jumped and tried to punch me but I easily dodged and countered. I summoned lightning, "When everything is said and done, my lightning can make you run." I was about to strike him when a familiar voice filled the room.

"Stop the fight!" Mr. Z said trough the intercom. With that, I fell, struggling to keep myself on the air. Luckily, Cy caught me.

When I woke up, I was in Cy's room. It was your typical guy's room. Posters of bands and sexy girls were found in all four walls and I guess his favorite color was green, seeing that everything was in that color.

"Hey sleepyhead" He said to me as he helped me up.

"Where am I?" I asked still baffled that we didn't finish our fight.

"You're in my room silly and you passed." He grinned as he said those words. What he did next I didn't expect at all.

He gave me a peck on the cheek.

"What was that?" I asked curiously, hoping that he felt an attraction to me as I did to him.

"That was a congratulatory kiss from a friend." He said. I frowned but he laughed in response.