Monster High Chapter 12

Hey guys <3. I am back :D. I'm sorry for my constant disappearing act. I am just so busy with school and stuff. Here's a short update. I hope you like it.

Dont forget to comment, vote, and fan. Thanks again

Please pardon my grammar and spelling mistakes. I didn't have time to edit this.

Happy Reading <3.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marina's POV

So here I was staring directly at two girls who each looked exactly like me. The severity of the situation was slowly sinking in. If I lost, I would never leave this place. Someone else would take my place and I would lose all control of my body. It was something taken out of a Twilight Zone episode really. But who was I kidding? Everything in my life was abnormal. I was still deep in thought when, the "me" dressed in white started snapping her fingers, wanting me to go back to reality.

"Marina?! Are you there?" The girl in white asked. Concern was clearly plastered in her face. If we weren't part of the same entity (being me), I would have loved to have a friend like her. But this was war. Under that guise of pure innocence and worry, was a predator ready to strike its prey, slowly waiting for the right time to pounce.

"Yeah. Can you just repeat what you both just said? I am still deeply confused." I asked incredulously. They both looked at each other, nodding as if to signal that I was to be informed of everything. So the girl in red suddenly summoned a couple of small, velvet chairs that would help alleviate the exhaustion and pain that I felt in that moment. I was looking around this horrid place. If I could describe it in a string of words I would say that it was a former city that was tampered with by the gods and nature. All the incurred wrath, rage, and mischief from these unsightly entities rained down upon this city. I sighed. There was a huge possibility that I would stay here forever with one of these girls and I needed to accept that. I was again lost in thought when the "me" dressed in red began talking.

"This is no news to you but due to your powers, you have been dealing with psychosis for a while now. This means that you have several personae inside of you and that's us. I represent all the inherently evil things a person possesses while freaky chick over there (she pointed her index finger at white "me") represents all the good things. Because of what happened to you, your mind and body need to achieve homeostasis. Since that soul eater ate a partition of your soul, your psychosis is in full effect and now we find ourselves in this position. We have to battle it out and who ever wins gets to keep your body. Simple right?" She added. I was processing all that information, nodding in response.

"So how is this supposedly battle play out? Is it like a fist fight or a questionnaire or whatever?" I asked. The girl in white replied.

"Well that's what the three of us have to decide and before we do so we're all stuck here." She remarked. I pondered what should I do then? And will we all agree? If we don't come to a consensus soon, I would be stuck here for gosh knows how long. I knew for a fact that the evil one would be a little hard to convince so I had to bring that to the equation. I was completely clueless on what I should do so the best course of action was to be open for suggestions. I turned to the two of them.

"So, since you guys have been in my psyche for forever, what ideas have you guys thought of already?" I asked.

"I thought of this quite recently. I think we should just do a simple majority vote. We're going to vote for who should have Marina's body and I vote for ----" The innocent one said.

"Stop. Do you think I'm stupid or something? I know that you favor her and will vote for her. No I will not consent to this voting thing." She angrily replied. I glowered. There went my free pass out of here.