Afterschool

After that um incident with like the whole class in the cafeteria thing. It was almost time to get out of school. Once the final bell rang. I and the rest of my classmates rushed through the classroom doors. In the crowd I heard Kyle say my name searching for the half ginger(?) I decided to meet him outside. Once it was less crowded I saw Kyle far away. I waved at him trying to get his attention (notice me senpai~ really?*facepalming at myself*x3) I being the sneaky person I am decided it would be best if I scare him a bit. I mean it's not like it hurt anyone. I tried not to smirk but it was impossible soon I let a small giggle/laugh luckily I was far away that Kyle didn't hear it. After going behind him and dodging obstacles along the way. There was still some students in the hallways so they were giving me 'Wtf' faces and were completely confused. I tried to control my breathing and I began to count down '3, 2,and 1' I yelled as loud as I could into his ear. (Which was his name) Kyle got startled and almost jumped out of his skin. "Cartma-" He stood there shocked thinking that his usual  friend(enemy) would be there but instead he saw me laughing in front of him clutching my stomach while smirking making me fall on the floor laughing my ass off. "Y/n Chan " He muttered while pouting. (Yeah I feel like if Kyle would be a yandere he'd be an anime yandere x3) "Y-your F-face is so F-fucking priceless! " I stuttered while clutching my stomach oh gosh this is so fucking hilarious that its painful. He rolled his eyes while muttering sarcastically a yeah whatever. But I could tell that he was amused.
______________________________________
Well hi again and I'm here with another chapter! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if it was short and that I haven't published a chapter recently I was working on this as a draft. So yeah I hope you read this chapter! Later!
-xArtisticAngelx 😆