continued chapter

( Hi and I Hope you like my drawing (digital) of tweek) sorry i havent been active lately on wattpad but ill try to post as much as i can on saturdays or sundays-X Lemon SpiceX

"Hey Y/n " muttered kyle from behind me "yeah?" I questioned  "so im actually going to be having my birthday next week and i thought that i should invite you , if you would want to go that is". "Oh yeah ill go wouldnt want to miss it even if it was the end of the world " i said while smiling .Narrator: "little did you know Kyle was planning on telling you something on that special night "
"Well i guess ill see you there at 4:00"
"Sure"

______________________________________
Kyles P.O.V
I smiled at the thought of Y/n going to my birthday .There was just something about her .That brings out my inner self.That makes me want to..No y/n is only a friend i shouldnt think of her like that. I sighed this was going to be difficult . I  thought while watching the houses go past me while i was walking. Finally i reached my house. I took the key out from my backpack. I opened the door shutting it behind me . I saw my little brother Ike watching t.v in the living room. "Hi Ike " i told him "Hi bruther "
He was still learning how to pronounce words in kindergarten.I know he isnt my actual brother but i can't help to care about him. To me it didn't matter.
I quickly went up my room .i finished all my homework in about a couple of minutes. I logged in to my social media account. I began scrolling at the posts .Wendy and Cartman arguing, Stan and his dad playing football, Cartmans mom, Butters new friend, wait the girl he's hugging looks familiar is that y/n ?I couldnt recognize her at first since she was wearing sunglasses and a hoodie i never seen her wear before. I look at the comments . A person with the username of U/n(insert your username)commented" i like the picture even though i think the sunlight was in my eyes." Butters replied back with a "nah i think you still look pretty either way ". I frowned is butters trying to steal y/n away from me?is he flirting with y/n?That fucking bastard . Wait why am i angry i should be happy for them.

~Time skip to kyles birthday~
Y/ns P.O.V
I smiled as i walked to the bus stop.The only people that were waiting there was Kenny and Stan.
I muttered a cheerful Hi to them . Which they responded with a hi ,well kenny nodded so i'll take that as a hi. "So guys what should we do for Kyle's birthday which is today?" Asked Stan "I think we should go to his house early and suprise him" "Cool ,old school i like it "muffled Kenny out from his parka. While Stan nodded.
We began talking about our plan for today. Which was to suprise Kyle we talked about what we gave him for his birthday . "I gave him a Terrance and Phillip shirt " muttered Stan. "I gave him a card" said kenny while smirking "Oh umm i gave him (insert gift)" Suddenly i felt Two arms wrap around my shoulders .I quickly turned around.The jewish ginger stared at me . He had a smile on his face ."Hi Kyle we were just talking about you ".
"Really?". "Yeah "we all said in usion
______________________________________
This is inspired by my birthday or birthdays in general .I thought it Would be a good idea for this story espically since i didnt create  a new chapter in a while. Also it might have some spelling errors.sorry if it does i tried😂
By the way if anyone wants to know it was yesterday!
Ill continue this chapter next saturday or sunday if i can!😊 -XLemonSpiceX