Finally

Kyle will finally be yandere...finally, .here you go!:3 and finally I will let there be a happy ending to this story in the next chapter welp bye Happy early valentines day I say as I post this on wattpad at 6:25 pm!
********************************

2 months after party~

Kyle's P.O.V

I haven't seen Y/n for a while she stopped hanging out with us when I told her my actual feelings...She looked a little sad when she stared at me. It's like she wanted to tell me something but couldn't exactly speak her mind.

Well.  I was heartbroken at first I still am a little bit. But at the same time, I was determined to get her back and she will be mine. forever. I quietly laughed in my room. I've also been noticing that she's been hanging out with Clyde recently. I was going to have to get rid of him first before he ruins my plan.

That would have to happen at night since Y/n might be suspicious if I suddenly start wanting to hang out with him. It was after school now. I was thinking about where Clyde could actually be when I saw a classroom with an opened door. As I walked past it I realized that Y/n and Clyde were the only two people in that room. I didn't know what they were doing before but when Clyde put his hand on Y/ns hand while they were hanging out.

I completely lost it. It took everything from myself to not attack Clyde right then and there. I only grinned at the thought of seeing his gruesome death. I left quickly before they would notice me.

Y/ns P.O.V

As Clyde and I were studying t his hand rest on top of my hand. I didn't say anything since I only thought of him as a friend...I heard a few footsteps and felt an odd feeling that we were being watched. As I turned around to see if I was losing my mind or not. I saw the door cracked open a bit. I thought we locked it... Even though it only lasted a second I thought I saw a certain redhead.

Timeskip cuz I'm being lazy 😖~

Kyle's P.O.V

I hid from behind the school building. Making sure to pay attention if Clyde passes by. Everything was going according to plan.  I    thought as I let out a dark chuckle. Wait... I hear someone coming in in this direction.

I heard footsteps from the inside of the school. As I peeked through behind the building. I heard Y/n and Clyde talking about seeing something or hearing something in the classroom. Shit was I that noticeable? Ok, calm down Kyle maybe they were talking about something else... "Well, bye Clyde see you tomorrow!" Not anymore you won't. "Yeah..bye Y/n!" He said as they both hugged their goodbyes. I just quietly rolled my eyes at their sign of affection. As they both went their own separate ways towards their homes.