....

Sam's POV

"Well, the lore says that hybrids tend to hide out in old abandoned warehouses. There is one on the other side of town... I saw it when we first got here. I think we should go check it out." I shrugged.

Miyah turned to Dean, "See, babe... at least Sammy lets me go investigate things with y'all." She hit him playfully. I chuckled lightly at them.

Dean was about to protest but I stepped in. "Dean, we could really use all the help we could get. Plus Miyah has saved both of our asses in the past few months." Miyah smiled at me. 

Now Miyah was really extraordinary... not only has she saved mine and Dean's ass a few times... she is smart, she really knows a lot about history and some lore, she keeps Dean in check, she is also a damn good cook when we have some down time. I dunno how she does it... just like Dean and I, she lost her family when she was younger to a demon... She hasn't told us the whole story behind it... but we know that's how she started hunting.

"Well, let's go get the son of a bitch." Dean said as I got up from the table, Miyah followed.

We all piled into the car, and headed towards the old abandoned warehouse. On the way there, Cass appeared beside me. "Hello, Sam."

"Jesus Christ, Cass... Where the hell have you been?" Dean said looking into the rearview mirror to look at the angel.

"You guys shouldn't go after this thing... it is more powerful than the other creatures you have hunted before." Cass said in his deep voice. "I don't see this working out well for you all."

"What do you mean, Cass?" I looked at him, my eyebrows furrowed.

"I mean you all will end up dead in the end if you go after this creature. It's not so easy to weaken a hybrid, I have seen it before. They are very dangerous compared to other creatures, like I said before. Get out of town and I will take care of it. Send it to Purgatory."

"Cass, we can't just let you go in and do something like this by yourself." Miyah said, turning around in the passenger seat. The look in her eyes was the look of someone with such a big heart for those she cares about. I've seen her give that look to Dean and me.

"You have to... I can't sit here and let you guys go and get yourselves killed. As odd as it is for me to say this, but you all are my friends and I don't wanna lose you all."  Cass disappeared then, like he normally does when he is done speaking.

Miyah's POV

"Guys, I know Cass said we shouldn't go after this thing, but are we really gonna let him face this by himself?" I said looking at Sam and Dean, starting to panic.

"Miyah, he is a big boy. I am sure he can handle himself." Sam said to me, a serious look on his face.

"I know he is..." I looked down at my hands.

"Baby, look at me." I looked up at Dean, at this point he had pulled over to the side of the road. "We can go back to the room and I can call him to come to the room when everything is over?"

"That's not good enough for me. Damn it, Dean! He saved you from hell! He has done so much for you both and you guys just wanna sit here and let him face a damn hybrid by himself!?" I didn't want to fight anymore so I got out of the car and started walking, I had my AR-15 with 45 mm silver bullets strapped to my back, I was going to go help Cass even if they weren't. I heard the Impala roar to life behind me and speed to side.

"Miyah, get in the car!" I heard Dean yell at me out the passenger window. He drove at the speed of how I was walking. "We all will go help Cass. Just get in the car."

I stopped and looked at him. "You're not just saying that are you?"

"No, baby, you are right, Cass has done a lot for us and I don't wanna just sit around waiting to hear from him. Just get in the car."

I got into the car. "Now let's go help our angel." I gave a sad smile. I just hoped he was still alive by the time we got there.

The warehouse was huge, boarded up windows, it just looked like something from a horror movie. Dean stopped the car, and got out, I followed with Sam behind us. "You guys ready?" Dean said looking at me and Sammy. I just nodded and Sam started leading the way into the warehouse. We could hear someone struggling and fighting inside as Dean and I followed Sam inside. Then there was a blood curdling scream from somewhere. I had my AR-15 raised and ready for whatever came next.