Savior (Supenatural FanFiction)

Dean's POV

I looked over to my left, Sam nodded as I kicked in the door. Guns up, we walked into the house, I turned into the room to my right, "Clear." I said as I headed back to the hallway.

"Clear." Sam said lowering his gun. "Damn it, Dean. I told you to stay with Miyah. Now we can't find her."

There was a sound coming from the roof. Sam furrowed his brow and looked at me. I walked quickly back outside, my gun raised again and pointed to the top of the roof. I saw the sillouette of a person on the roof. I looked at Sam and pointed to the roof. "Sam, there is someone on the roof." I whispered. I looked back up and the person was at the edge of the roof now, looking down on me.

"Hi, guys." The sillouette said. "It's Miyah. I got up here by myself! Can you believe that? I can't find any E.M.F readings up here though. So, I dunno what it is we are hunting."

"Miyah, damn it! Get down before you hurt yourself. And WE aren't hunting anything. Me and Sam are hunting.  Get back to the hotel room. I dunno what I would do if something were to happen to you." I said as she started to climb down the side of the house.

Miyah walked up to me, "Deanie... Baby, what makes you think I can't handle myself?" I rolled my eyes. I met this girl in a bar. She has had me since I laid eyes on her. Her smile, her eyes, everything about her made me fall in love with her. "I think we both know the answer to that question." She patted my cheek and smirked. The look in her eyes, I knew I wouldn't win this fight.

"Miyah, c'mon..."  I leaned in closer to her and whispered, "Don't make me look like a fool in front of Sammy. Can't you just listen for once and stay in the hotel room?"

 She looked at me and smiled, "You don't wanna look like a fool in front of Sam? Why? So he doesn't know you're whipped?" She said it louder than she had to... I looked down and heard Sam snicker behind her.

I shot him a look and he raised his hands in defeat. "Sorry, man. I already know you are whipped. She's got a hold on you, not even Lisa had a hold on you like Miyah does."

I sighed, "Let's get back to the hotel room and figure out what the hell it is we are dealing with." I walked to the Impala and got in, Miyah kicked Sam to the backeat. She had a grin on her face the whole way to the hotel. As we got out, Sam was the first one in the room. I stopped Miyah in her tracks. Her hazel eyes looked up at me, a smile on her face. "Where do you think you are going?" I smiled and grabbed her by her waist.

She gave me a playful glare, "I was gonna go try and help Sam figure out who is tearing people apart. Especially since Cass is M.I.A right now."

I shook my head and smiled down at her. "I don't think so just yet. I will let you go in a minute. But first..." I ran my fingers through her hair and pulled her lips to mine. Her plump, soft lips moved in sync with mine. I pulled her in closer to me... I couldn't get enough of this girl, but just like Sam, she made me worry about her. I knew she could take care of herself. Hell she has even saved my ass a few times over the past few months. She knew what she was doing, and everyone who has met her, loves her. They say she is good for me... I believe them. Miyah and Sam are everything to me. Without them... I dunno what I would do. I placed my forehead against hers, "Miyah... I love you."

She snorted. "I know, sweetheart. I love you too. Let's go help Sam." She kissed me softly and took my hand leading me inside.

"Guys, get this. So, you know how the corpses are missing their hearts and are drained of blood?"

"Yeah, sounds like some weird werewolf, vampire hybrid thing." Miyah said.

"I found something in the lore about vampires and werewolves mating to create these weird hybrid creatures. They drink the blood of the human and then rip out their hearts."

"So, how do we kill the damn things?" I asked, grabbing a hamburger out of the bag of food we grabbed earlier before Miyah took off.

"That's the thing... we have to use silver to shoot them in the heart, but that only weakens them... we have to behead them and then burn their bodies."

"Sounds like fun... We need to find the bitch first." Miyah sat on my lap grabbing a burger for herself, I smiled. Yup, she was definitely the one for me.

"I think I might know where it might be..." my head snapped up at Sam's words.

"Where?" Miyah and I said at the same time.