The Finale

Dean's POV

We followed the scream, our weapons at the ready. Sam led the way, we found Cass standing over the body of the hybrid. He was looking down at it, atleast until he heard us coming.

"See, Miyah, I knew he didn't need the help." Miyah turned and glared at me. I shrugged, I didn't know what else to say.

"You guys weren't supposed to come after me." Cass said with a disapproving tone in his voice.

"Well, I guess we all should leave then." Sam said starting to turn around. As we all headed for the way we came in, there was a shuffling noise behind us. I turned to see the hybrid start moving. Apparently the damn thing wasn't dead.

"Damn it, Cass, I thought the damn thing was dead!" I raised my weapon and took a shot. I knew the shot wouldn't kill it, but I knew it would slow it down. "Sam, start a fire! Miyah, watch my back, I'm going for its head. Keep it weak, baby!"

"Right." Miyah said, keeping the monster weak as I pulled out my machete, and slid under the hybrid's legs behind it. I stood up, and, thinking to myself how much of a good shot Miyah was, I took my machete and raised it up just before the thing turned around on me, the blade went right through its neck; the head falling and rolling on the floor. I let out the breath I did't realize I was holding and smiled.

"Let's burn this bitch." Still with a grin on my face I grabbed the body, while Miyah grabbed the head. Sam was keeping the fire controled, even though it was huge. Miyah threw the head into the fire, and right after, I threw the body into it.

We all sat around the fire to make sure it didn't come back to life. When we were sure, we all left the building. Cass was outside waiting for us. "I want to thank you all for this. Apparently my powers weren't enough to kill the beast."

Miyah sighed and walked up to him, "Cass, it's fine. We were happy to help." She gave him a comforting smile and hugged him tight.

"Don't sweat it, Cass." I smiled and patted him on the shoulder while I went to the Impala and put my weapons away. "Let's go get some pie." I said.

Sam shook his head and put his weapons away, "You and pie..." He mumbled not thinnking I could hear him. 

Miyah had Cass get in the car, before she put her stuff away. Sam was in the car before I said anything else. I grabbed Miyah's hand, and pulled her close to me. "You did great back there." I smiled.

"So did you." She grinned and patted my cheek, before kissing me gently. "Now let's go get some pie."

I opened the car door for her, and then got in and started the car. "Who else is gonna eat some pie?"

"Dean, really? You know how I am."

"Yeah you're the veggie warrior." I smirked.

I could see Sam roll his eyes in the rearview mirror. Tonight was another succesful hunt. I had my family round me, yes, including Cass, and not to mention the woman I would spend the rest of eternity with. I don't know what I would do without these people.