Ch 1: Enter Sunset Shimmer, The Bully Queen

Y/n's Pov

As I carried Fluttershy to the nurse's office, I decided to ask her something.

Y/n: Hey, Fluttershy why were you by yourself in the hallway, did the others go to class early or something?

Fluttershy(Quietly) : Um, Well we sort of stopped hanging out after awhile.

Y/n: WAIT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! What happened!?!?!?!?

Fluttershy is about to speak when suddenly a voice rang out.

???: What is going on here?

I looked up and saw an older woman with light and dark blue hair looking at us.

Fluttershy(Stuttering): Vice Principal Luna! Um, w-we wer-r-re... 

Y/n: I was carrying her to the nurse's office. Some bullies attacked her and messed her up a bit.

VP Luna:Oh my, Alright I'll let your teachers know that you'll both be late. Fluttershy, when the nurse releases you, I need you to come by my office so we can get the names of who did this to you.

Fluttershy(Quietly): OK.

VP Luna walked away, leaving us to continue walking to the nurse's office. I decided to ask Fluttershy another question.

Y/n: Fluttershy....Has this happened before, the bullying and the beatings?

She didn't look at me for a minute before responding quietly

Fluttershy: y-y-y-es, it h-h-as.

I remained silent, trying not to get upset.

Fluttershy(Concerned): Y-y-y-y/n 

Fluttershy's Pov

A/n: Play song here  

  Fluttershy(Concerned): Y-y-y-y/n   

I was worried now because His hair was now infront of his face.

Y/n(Quietly): How long has this been happening?

I didn't answer at first because I was scared until he asked again.

Y/n: Please Flutters, how long?

  He had now stopped walking and just stood in the middle of the hallway. I took this moment to get out of his arms and stand in front of him.   

Fluttershy: Its been going on for almost a year now. It wasn't bad at first, Just name-calling and some nasty notes. Then it turned into pushing, kicking, and worse.

I was trying to keep the tears from falling as I remembered everything those bullies did, But I couldn't and I just started bawling, tears streaming down my face.  I was on my knees now still bawling, when I felt a warm embrace envelope me. I looked up and saw Y/n and he  was...crying? Why would he be crying.