CH 6: Getting The Gang Back Together

Y/n's Pov 

We had stopped kissing and were looking into each others eyes when we both heard a cough. We both turned and saw Felica looking at us and tapping her foot.

Felica(Impatient): You two lovebirds done? Because if you are, I would like to head home and take a bath.

Fluttershy blushed and covered her face with her hands, while I just looked at Felica, slightly annoyed.

Y/n(Ticked): You can head on home. Fluttershy probably has some questions for me and I've got to take her home.

Felica nodded and walked out of the room. I turned to Fluttershy and gently grabbed her hand. She blushed deeply at the contact. I led her out of the building and to my car. we got in and closed the doors. 

Y/n: Well if you've got any questions, go ahead and ask them.

Fluttershy(Shyly): What's does Ibrida mean? 

Y/n: It's Latin for hybrid. Angels and Demons tend to speak Latin fluently. 

Fluttershy: Why do they want you dead?

Y/n:Well, most of Heaven sees me as an abomination, while for Hell it's mostly just because I'm bad for business. I've thwarted their plans to conquer the human world thousands of times.

I looked at her and saw that she was speechless. I turned to look back at the road and noticed someone following us in the rear-view mirror. I looked behind real quick and saw a familiar motorcycle.

 I looked behind real quick and saw a familiar motorcycle

I internally cursed when I realized who it was. I turned around and focused on getting Flutters home. I knew she wouldn't try anything here. After about 15 minutes of driving. I spotted Fluttershy's house coming up. I looked and saw both of her parents standing on their front porch looking worried.

 I looked and saw both of her parents standing on their front porch looking worried

Fluttershy: Um Y/n?

Y/n: Yes Flutters?

I looked at her and saw that she was very nervous. She was looking at the floor.

Fluttershy(Stuttering): I w-w-was wondering i-i-i-if you would l-l-like t-t-to go to the F-f-f-fall F-f-f-formal with me?

Y/n: Fluttershy, I would love to go with you. You are my girlfriend after all.