Ch 4: Fluttershy, What's Wrong?

Hallway Y/n Pov

I was heading towards my locker to grab my lunch, when I saw Twilight. I saw her dog Spike pop out of her bag and started...Talking!?!?

Spike: Twilight, why didn't you just tell her the crown was yours and asked for it back?

Twilight: Well I was going to, But imagine if one of them showed up in Equestria and saying that they came from a place filled with tall, fleshy two legged creatures with theses(Waves hands around.) We would think that they were crazy.

Spike: Hmm.... You make a good point.

Twilight: Looks like if I want my crown back, I'll have to become princess of the Canterlot High Fall Formal. So that's what I'm going to do!!

Spike: And how exactly do you plan on doing that.

Twilight: I have no idea!

Students started to fill the hallway as the bell signaled everyone to go to lunch. I watched as she walked off.

Y/n(Thinking): So she's not from this world and I can guess that neither is Sunset, She's from a world known as Equestria. That would explain the foreign magic.  I better keep a eye on her.

I started walking towards the cafeteria, when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Fluttershy. She was blushing slightly and had something in her hands.

 She was blushing slightly and had something in her hands

Y/n: Hey Fluttershy, what's up?

Fluttershy(Stuttering): I-i-i wanted to g-g-g-give you s-s-s-something so h-h-h-here.

She handed me an envelope with my name on it. I started to open it when she grabbed my hand.

  Fluttershy(Stuttering): D-d-d-don't r-r-read it  n-n-n-now, l-l-later.

Y/n: Okay I won't.

I stopped by my locker and grabbed my lunch and we walked towards the cafeteria.