Targets

~~Ooo new POV~~

~~NIGHTSHADE~~

I was leaning up next to the nearby wall with my metal right arm crossed over my normal one as they were pressed against my chest. In the cover of darkness of the room while with my partner sat in the chair at the table in front of me. His gun was sitting on the table while we waited for our orders, soon an older man steps into the kitchen seeing the both us with the faint light of moonlight streaming from the windows onto us. The light glistened off the metal of my right arm while we remained silent; my partner wasn't wearing his goggles anymore as he kept his blank stare at the man. I kept mine on since I didn't wear a face piece to block my mouth. The older man was still frozen as his blue eyes ran down me then on my partner whose metal arm was twitching on the table. It was Alexander Pierce.

            "I'm going to go, Mr

            "I'm going to go, Mr. Pierce...You need anything before I leave?" a woman's voice asked from the other room while I removed my one arm then to my belt touching a blade that I had holstered at my thigh. My head tilted slightly while my partner's fingers crawled towards the gun that was in front of him and we saw the older man hold up his hand to stop us.

            "No...uh...it's fine, Renata. You can go home." The older man answered still in the same spot that he was in when he entered.

            "Okay, night-night." She exclaimed I lowered my hand from my hip then replaced it back with the other and my partner removed his fingers from the gun on the table. Our gazes' watched Pierce move across his kitchen until he moved towards the cabinet next to him.

            "Want some milk?" he offered holding up an empty glass but neither one of us respond to his request

            "Want some milk?" he offered holding up an empty glass but neither one of us respond to his request. He stared at both of us intently while we kept our stern strong look onto the older man. "The timetable has moved. Our window is limited. Two targets, Level Six." He grabs a carton of milk from the fridge then pours himself a glass before putting it back into the fridge and closes the door. He moves towards us taking a sip from the glass before sitting in the chair in front of my partner.

"имена?" I mumbled in Russian (Names) while my partner remained silent staring at the older man in front of us

"имена?" I mumbled in Russian (Names) while my partner remained silent staring at the older man in front of us. He wasn't much of the talker; he was the strong silent type so I had to do it for him.

"Captain Steve Rogers otherwise known as Captain America and Natasha Romanoff otherwise known as Black Widow. They already cost me Zola, I want confirmed deaths in ten hours." Pierce answered I memorized the names while Pierce finished the rest of his milk until a woman enters the kitchen. She sees my partner and I which she is surprised by what she sees as panic fill her dark stare.

            "Sorry, Mr. Pierce, I...I forgot my phone." She stutters as I move my hand back to the knife in my holster and my partner's eyes narrowed onto the scared woman.

" She stutters as I move my hand back to the knife in my holster and my partner's eyes narrowed onto the scared woman

            "Oh, Renata. I wish you would have knocked." Pierce answered before I could react I saw Pierce grab my partner's gun from the table then turns shooting her. Three shots rang out in the house before she collapses dead to the floor. He turns back to us placing the gun back onto the table while we remained stern faced at him. "Ahhh what a mess...anyway, report back once the mission is completed." We both nod as I push myself from the wall just as my partner stands taking the gun from the table and puts it in the holster on his leg. We exit from the sliding doors next to us before moving to the motorcycle that was parked across the street in order to avoid suspicion. My partner started the engine swinging his leg over to stabilize it as I checked the small phone I used to pull up the information we needed. Since we had access to SHIELD's databases this made it very easy to find the information that we needed on our targets, all of our targets. 

"У вас есть цели?" my partner asked (Do you have the targets?) while I pulled up the files that we had access, my eyes went wide to see the one target because we already met him before. It was the man with the shield who tried to stop our escape the other day. Looking up my partner was waiting to see so I turned the phone to show them to him.

"Пойдем ... нам понадобится больше оружия." I replied (Let's go...we are gonna need more weapons). He nodded as I holster the phone into another pouch before swinging my leg over the bike behind him. With one hand around his waist we began riding out of the quiet neighborhood towards the bunker that housed all of our weapons.

~~Ooo Nightshade's Face is Revealed and they are a she? Hmmmm~~