C H A P T E R F I V E

The boys had decided that they were going to go to the pub that we had found earlier, 'The Beck' and had a lads night. My mom had insisted that we go to the bar we were at on the first day of arriving and having a girls night there. We agreed, knowing that there were drinks calling our names. 

After my mom had ordered Megan and I a pitcher to share, she came back and sat with a smile on her face. 

"What?" I asked, she wouldn't stop smiling and looking at me. "Is there something on my face?"

"I think Ryder likes you." My mom stated, I went bright red and looked away from her. I could see Megan staring at me. 

"Why would you think that?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Was you not there at the beach? And whenever he tells a joke, he looks to you to see if you're laughing." What she had said made me smile. Maybe I like Ryder too? 

"Don't say that," I groaned, not wanting to embarrass myself further. 

"I'm just saying, I think Ryder likes you and Josh likes Megan." Megan will not be happy. Oops? I had thought the conversation ended but sadly not.

"When you and Megan went to Theo's house, I was sure that Josh and Megan would get together and you and Ryder would. After I told your step-dad he wanted to go over and bring you back, I stopped him though." 

Wow.

"I don't know what's worse, the fact that you told Leo about your theory or the fact that you wanted us to hook up under the same roof as my brothers - which you weren't going to stop." She just smirked and finished drinking her drink. 

After having a few more chats about everything but boys, I needed the bathroom. I asked my mom to get some more whilst I went. It may seem weird having an 18 year old drink but I have a fake I.D and I don't buy the drinks so nobody seems to mind.

"I'll come with." Megan said, is this where she confronts me about what my mom said?

I went into a bathroom stall, nervous to leave it. What will she say? She still has an interest in Ryder - or acts like she does. I gained the courage to leave and Megan was waiting.

"So, do you like Ryder?" She asked.