Chapter 7

Dylan, Sophie and Bailey ran back to the human zoo. The purple Furby was about to go back to feed them. He didn't know that they had escaped.

The competition was different now. Last time, it had been 1,860 evil Furbys against three children. But now, it was one, teeny tiny Furby against three children: two eleven-year-olds and an almost-fifteen-year-old.

Dylan grabbed the purple Furby by the fuzz. "Be gentle!" Sophie said. "I WILL SHOW NO MERCY!" shouted Dylan. He held it down on the ground, and used his pocket knife to pry open that battery pack. Then he held that beautiful red button for ten seconds.

Those red eyes turned back to adorable blue. It was almost as if that one purple Furby was the source of evil for all the other Furbys. The red eyes started shutting off on all of them one by one, and then, when they all were back to normal, the ran straight to Sophie.

"We're sorry, Sophie!" they all said in the high, squeaky unison she loved so much. Sophie hugged every one of them. "How do we get back to our world?"

"The factory!" the Furbys kept repeating. Once again, Dylan, Sophie and Bailey were swept off of their feet as the stampede of Furbys carried them off to the factory.