Mission 6: Sakura's Advice

The next day, I was walking through the village when I saw Sakura eating by herself. I quickly went into the restaurant and sat in the seat across from her.

"Naruto?! What're you doing here?" She asked with an annoyed tone.

"I saw you by yourself, so I came in to keep you company!"

She looked at me suspiciously before she continued to enjoy her food.

It was silent for a while until I spoke, "Sakura-chan...does it bother you that I'm kinda a girl now?"

She stopped eating and stood up as she banged the table, "Hell yeah!"

I sweatdropped as I looked at her scene. "Wow...that much?"

"Obviously, I mean, I'm supposed to be the only girl of the team, and now there's you. It's not like you're any competition, but still, it's threatening."

I looked down at the table in shame.

She sighed as she began to speak again, "Naruto, I know all this is new to you, but you need to stop being a baby."

I looked at her in shock: "What?"

"How long are you gonna keep feeling sorry for yourself?" She sighed as she tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Look Naruto, being a girl has nothing to do with who you are. Sure you have a vag now instead of your usual flame thrower, but at the end of the day you're still you in the inside."

"Sasuke said the same thing..."

"What?!"

"No-nothing!"

"Hmm...well I'm just saying that you need to put on your big girl panties and realize that you're still you. What happened to the strong-willed Naruto I knew?!"

I breathed in and smiled as I pointed to myself, "She's right here!"

She smiled as she placed some money on the table to pay for her food. She stood up and showed me her hand, "Come on Naruto, you need to take a bath."

I lifted up my arm to smell my armpit, "Nah I smell pretty clean."

She clenched her fist as she looked at me with the best smile she could put on, "Naruto...I'm trying to invite you to the bathhouse."

"Oooh," I smiled at her and quickly stood up, "Yeah, I think I do have ta take a bath."

We began to make our way out of the restaurant when she started to do one of her lectures, "Alright Naruto, when we go in you have to wear a mask okay? I still don't trust your perverted brain."

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and laughed happily, "Whatever you say, Sakura-chan~"

She giggled as I said her name playfully, "That's the Naruto I know." As we walked alongside each other I started to feel like myself again.

Thank you Sakura-chan.

***

We were in the bathhouse: I had on a blindfold as we both soaked in the water.

"Hey Naruto?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

I moved my head in the direction of her voice, "What is it?"

"This might sound dumb, cuz I know you're still a guy in the inside, but is there a chance you could fall for a guy?"

"Sakura-chan, I only love you!"

"Naruto...I'm just hoping that you won't fall for Sasuke."

I felt my heart drop as she told me that. I shook my head and replied with full sincerity, "Come on. Sasuke? I hate the guy!"