Chapter 12

Light At The End Of The Tunnel

"Good morning!!!!!" A bunch of girls yelled while jumping up and down on my bed. I looked up and saw none other than my insanely crazy little cousins. "Flower, Phoebe, Lottie, and Fizz. Stop jumping on my bed!" I laugh. Suddenly, I remembered Harry had slept in here with me last night. Well, he definitely isn't here anymore. "Breakfast is downstairs! Anna and the boys are all downstairs eating already! Better hurry before Niall eats everything!" Fizz yelled, running out of the room. "Come on, Vy. Let's go eat," Daisy said, lightly tugging on my hand. Daisy and I have always been closest. She's like my little sister. "I'm coming, Flower," I replied, smiling. "Want a piggy back ride?" "Yahhh!" She yelled, jumping up and down. I squatted down so she could hop on my back. Once she was on my back and lightly wrapped her arms around my neck to secure herself, I took off running towards the kitchen with Daisy giggling.

"And we're here," I said, going up to a kitchen chair so she could slid off my back and onto the chair. "Morning, Vy," Anna said, while walking past my to the table with a plate of food. "Morning. How did everyone sleep last night?" Auntie J asked. Everyone mumbled a good or fine and went back to eating.

"I'm full!" I said, after finishing all my food and putting my napkin on the table. "Me too!" Anna said, doing the same. "Oh, and while everyone is still here there is something I think we should talk about." With that, everyone gave me their full attention. "I think Anna and I are gonna head back home today." Everyone, except Anna, starred at me, shocked. "But you just got here! I don't want you to leave!" Daisy yelled, running to me and embracing me in a tight hug. "I'll miss you too much! Don't go!" Phoebe yelled, doing the same as her sister. I hugged them tightly back. "I'll miss you all too, but we have to get back at some point." "Why don't you both say for at least another week?" Auntie J said, finally speaking up. I looked at the twins, then to Lottie, then Fizz, then to Georgia, and finally to the boys. Everyone looking at me with a puppy dog begging face. Sighing, I replied, "Fine! We'll stay for another week!" Everyone jumped up and cheered like they had just won the lottery.

"Come on, Vy! Let's go play airplane!" Daisy said, pulling on my hand lightly towards the living room. "Yay! Airplane!" Phoebe said, grabbing my other hand. I laughed at their silliness. "Okay! Let's go to the airport!" I said. "Yay!!"

*Harry's POV*

I watched Vy leave with the twins and I couldn't help smiling. She's so good with children. All of Louis's sisters absolutely adore her. She's so caring and kind and... Wait, what? I don't like her. Right?

"Mate, stop lying to yourself. You definitely like her," Louis said, smirking and knowing he just read my thoughts. "No way. She's your cousin." He looked at me, still smirking. "I'm ok with it. But if you hurt her, I'll kill you." "Nah, mate. Besides, she's not my type."

*Vy's POV*

The girls got bored with airplane after a few minutes and wanted to spy on everyone in the kitchen. I went with them, wondering what they were talking about, myself. 

"Mate, stop lying to yourself. You definitely like her," Louis said. Huh, who is he talking to and who do they like? "No way. She's your cousin." I heard Harry say. Oh my gosh! I think they're talking about me! "I'm ok with it. But if you hurt her, I'll kill you." I smiled at Louis's protectiveness over me. But what I heard next I wish I never had. "Are you ok, Vy?" Daisy asked, looking up at me concerned. I nodded, turned around and ran out the front door, slamming it behind me. I started running down the side walk, but no matter how fast or far I ran, the words kept echoing in my head.

"Nah, mate. Besides, she's not my type."