Wet Dream~

Cross' P. O.V.

I was in heat for like 2 days that i couldn't help but think about Dream, since i have a crush on him, i guess that NIGHTMARE will be jealous if he finds out that i'm having a crush on Dream, i won't let that happen and if i do he'll kill/rape me! I don't want to happen that!

Third Person's P. O. V.

Cross didn't expect that Dream will come at Cross' house to tell something 'important' and give him (Cross) some tacos and chocolates.

Suddenly, someone knocked at Cross' front door, Cross jumped on the bed like a scaredy cat. (XD don't think that he's a neko-) Cross quickly run downstairs to open the door and it turns out to be Dream, Dream tackled Cross happily while the basket of Chocolates and Tacos roll through the living room.

Cross blushed a little bit and starts sweating, cross thought 'Shitshitshitshitshit stop blushing dumba**!!' Dream looked at Cross "Are you alright Cross?" Dream asked Cross in confusion, Cross nodded as a 'yes'.

Dream helped Cross to get up and get the basket full of chocolates and tacos. "T-take a seat Dream." Cross said as he locked the door, Dream sat on the couch and put the basket beside him.

Cross sat next to Dream, Dream notice something glowing at Cross' pants (which is a Boner), Dream tilts his head wondering what's that (Dream was innocent at this one-), he tries to poke/touch it. Cross felt Dream touch his 'Bone-bone'Cross blushed alot at what Dream do to him.

🍋🍋~{⚠!Lemon🍋Start!⚠}~🍋🍋

[⚠!MAKE SURE TO BRING SOME BLEACH!⚠]

[No jk, i'll post it at the next chapter, pls no hate, i'll try my best! Love u!!]