Future

*AN I KNOW THIS IS GONNA BE A CRAPPY ENDING TO THIS BOOK BUT I HAVE LIKE NO TIME TO UPDATE DUE TO ME EDITING MY REAL  LIFE NOVEL AND SCHOOL BEGINNING SOON. SORRY FAITHFUL READERS DONT HATE ME.*

Years have passed. Ezra has grown up and is still alpha of the wolves. Hannah his Luna has had three pups. And they are expecting more. Their two daughters are Nova and Belle. And Ephraim the son who is their oldest child. The ghost crew has merged with the pack. They help one another on missions and still continue to go against the empire. Hera and Kanan have had one son by the name of Zane. He is 7 years old and is being groomed to be a great rebel. But Hera and Kanan has given him the option to become a rebel knowing the dangers they would face. But little Zane wishes to follow in his parents footsteps although they are big shoes to fill. The Empire still reigns but they're grip on some of the outer rim planets and  Lothal have become more free than the others. Stormtroopers have even deflected from the empire and joined the efforts and stopping the empire. Everyday the rebels fight the good fight to release the tyranny of the empire. And everyday they pay the price but they know it is all worth it in the end. Because they know that their lost loved ones will never be gone forever. They live within the force guiding them and protecting them.
So, may the force be with you and thank you for reading.