Friend

Ezra woke up to an annoying shrill. He opened his eyes and covered his ears with his hands. He followed the sound to the cockpit where everyone was. No one noticed he came in until he spoke"What is that noise? Make it stop." Ezra growled. Everyone turned to face Ezra who had his eyes closed and hands over his ears. "Sorry its a message that we are trying to decrypt, but we cant get it even chopper." Hera explained. Ezra rolled his eyes and moved towards the control panel and listened. He began pressing buttons and changing levers until the message was decrypted.

Message
"Ezra Bridger. Nice to talk to you again, there were some crazy people looking for you. Please be okay.
Hannah out."

Ezra's face was pale then it went red fumed with anger. Ezra lifted Hera softly out of the pilots seat with amazing strength. Then began flying the ship with ease. We then arrived on Tatooine. Ezra got up and turned to his crew. "I need your help. Just follow me and you'll be fine. Come on." Ezra said.

Ezra and the crew arrived in a town and went to a hut that seemed vacant. Inside Ezra shifted into his wolf and howled once. A girl came running out shebthen jumped in the air and shifted into a hazel/brown wolf. Ezra ran up to the hazel wolf and they did a motion that seemed like hugging. They then shifted back into humans. Ezra then sniffed the air and growled deeply. "They were here weren't they? Did they hurt you?" Ezra asked worriedly. The girl shook her head no then nodded her head towards the crew. "Who are they?" The girl asked. Ezra turned to the crew and began the introductions. "This is Hera, Zeb, Kanan, and Sabine." "And guys this is Hannah." Ezra introduced. Ezra then shifted into a wolf and nuzzled Hannah's hand. Ezra then growled at Hannah softly. Hannah nodded yes and got on Ezra's wolf back. "We need to leave now before they come back." Hannah warned. Everyone nodded in agreement and left to the ship. They entered hyperspace and Ezra called for a crew meeting.

Meeting
Ezra sighed and began the meeting. "Hannah was another test subject at the Imperial building where i was also experimented on. We both escaped together and I helped her reunite with her parents who all went into hiding. I went back to my home planet and lived as a street rat. She is one of my best friends. Shes the onlyn one who could understand how I feel cause shes been through it also. She is staying with us. When we were wolves she told me the Empire killed her parents. She will be staying in the spare room that i am in and I'll move in with Kanan. " Ezra said. Then he walked out off the room like nothing happened.