Part 8

Jungkooks pov

*one week later*

Taehyung and I are still on no speaking terms. I am starting to get fed up.

He takes in way more people to “hook up” with, and now that class has started I just can't take it.

“Hyung…” I start. He doesn't even look up from his phone. “Hyu-”  

“I might have someone over tonight so be outta the house by sev-” He begins but I immediately cut him off.

“No!” I stand up abruptly going in front of taehyung. “Why are you ignoring me!” I yell in his face. “Why must you bring someone over every other day!” I pace back and forth in front of the TV.

“Jungkook” He stands up. Grabbing my wrist. “You broke a rule.” I snatch my hand from his grip.

“I-I don't care” I whisper. My hands shake in his grasp as this sudden feeling of dread and disappointment takes over.

“Oh, really” His grip tightens on my wrist causing me to wince in pain.

“O-ow that hurts hyung.”  I say pulling my arm away from his grasp. I'm stronger than him. I know this. Yet, I can't seem to pull away from him. I feel weak. Pathetic.

“Apologize” He says pulling me closer to him.

I stay silent.

He lets out a sigh and backs me up into the wall next to our bedroom door.

“Apologize” He threatens holding my wrist above my head. He suddenly lowers his head to my neck.

I gasp as I feel his lips just above my collarbone, sucking on my pale skin.

“S-stop!” I cry out pushing my body against his. He sucks harder, nibbling on the skin before sucking a new red spot higher on my neck. “P-please!” I whimper as my eyes full with hot tears. “I-I'm sorry.” The first tear falls as he pulls away.

He lets go of my arms as I slide down the wall sobbing into my knees.

I hear the sound of his feet hit the floor as he exits our dorm.

Leaving me a crying mess on the floor.

How long do I have to wait.

358 words