And The Wierdness Begans

Bells (POV)

Suddenly Whoosh!!! My memory is back. And thank god I remember what happened while I had no memory. I was so boring!! Any way Jerome asked me if I remember him. I did but guess what I said. "Sorry I don't" I said. "Oh no" Adam said "Hey can I say something" I said. "Sure" Jerome said sadly. "So 1-10 how boring was I Jerome" I said with a smirk on my face. "Bells really!!! Why did you say you didn't remember me" Jerome yelled. "Yah well I also remember what you said in the hospital so I guess you aren't as bright as you think" I said with a "Haha you were wrong" tone of voice. "Oh, you remember" Jerome says sounding embarrassed. "Omg is this MY ROOM!!" I yelled "Where are the unicorns where are the rainbows?" I asked. "Dude you were so boring" Quentin said. "Time to go shopping" I yelled. I grabbed my debit card, put on my leather jacket, and hopped on my motorcycle. I decided to head to Toys 'R' Us but as I left I couldn't stop myself from noticing the way Jerome was looking at me. I almost hit a car because I wasn't paying attention. I went in Toys 'R' Us and found the kids section. I found giant unicorn wall sticker can I get a "What what". Any ways I got so may awesome stuff. I have a rainbow sparkle bed spread and a Rainbow and Unicorn wall sticker. It was going to be the best. All of the guys went to Beef 'O Brady's for dinner so I had a quite place to "Rainbowfy" this place. I actually got more decorations for my room then I needed so I left a little surprise for Jerome. He now has a Unicorn on his wall. YAY! With all my spare time I decided to Skype Hannah and Caelan. Briiiiing! Briiiiing! The Skype kept ringing I started to think they stayed a extra day at Lacrosse Camp. Suddenly I here "Sup" It was Hannah and Caelan. "Hey guys you'll never believe where I am!" I screamed. "Where" Hannah asked. "I live with Team Crafted now!" I screamed. "No way your lying!" Caelan screamed. "Oh I am, am I?" I said. "Yah you are" Said Caelan with a smirk on her face. "Ok then explain this then" I said smirking. Jerome just got home and I was waiting for him to see his wall has a unicorn on it. I held up my hand and counting from 3 and when I hit 0 I hear "Bells what did you do to my room" Jerome yells. "You do live with them" Hannah screeched. "Bells why is there a unicorn on my wall?" yelled Jerome. Me, Hannah, and Calean drop to the floor laughing...