Plz Don't Leave Me

Adam (POV)

I simply touched Jerome's shoulder and then he's out like a light. "Did I do something?" I asked. "No I know why he fainted" Mitch said showing me a piece of paper. Bells she is leaving! Suddenly Jerome wakes up. "I had a terrible dream that..." Jerome was saying till Mitch cut him off saying "Dude I know what your going to say and no it wasn't a dream Bells is leaving and yah!" Mitch said kinda annoyed. "I need to go now!" Jerome yelled and of course he shot out of the room like a rocket.

Jerome (POV)

This can't be happening I said looking down at a small box on the passengers seat. I start the car and race to the airport. If you hadn't already guessed inside the box was a ring and I was going to ask Bells to marry me. But this happened! I get to the airport and race through security. I was worried I missed her but then I hear her voice. Yes I see Bells! "Bells!" I ye running after her. She was looking around as if she was finding a way out of this. "What do you what and why are you here!" she yelled as she got off the phone. "Plane 607 is now boarding!" The flight attendant yells. "I got to go" Bells said grabbing her suitcase. "No wait! I need you!" I yell. "Yah and so does, Ty, Mitch,Hannah,Caelan, and everyone else!" She says angrily. "Come on! Ty is gone. For now..." Jerome said scratching his head. "Yah for now! And to think My Life Used To Be Normal" Bells said sadly boarding the plane...

The End (Of the first book. Comment down below if you want a sequel)