Again?

°Harry°

"Harry,I'm going to the store"Kat says and grabbs her keys "Mommy can you buy ice cream?"Shawn asks "Shawn we have ice cream"I say and play with his curls "Can we have?"He asks jumping up and down. "No"I say and wait for Kat to close the door "Don't tell mommy i gave you ice cream"I say when she's gone,they follow me into the kitchen.

"Why can't we tew mommy,daddy?"Darcy asks me as i pick her up and place her in her baby seat at the table

"Because she said i always give you too much ice cream"I say and put the ice cream on the table.

I give them each a little bowl with a little ice cream in it,then i put it back into the fridge.

"You need to clean your hands and face,you're all covered in ice cream"I laugh and walk with them into the bathroom.I hand Shawn a little towel so he can clean what he can of his face,then i take another little towel and clean Darcy's fingers and her mouth.

"Aw clean"Darcy said and puts her hands in the air "Yeah your all clean"i smile and go help Shawn.

"I'm home"A voice said from the front door. "Mommy"Darcy and Shawn yell and run from me to her.I walk into the kitchen where they were and help Kat take the food out of the bag.

I take out a little box,i couldn't see what it was cause Kat snapped it out of my hands the secound i took it out "What's that all about?"I ask giving her a weird look.

"Nothing,just some lady stuff"She says and puts it in her back pocket so i can't see it.I just ignore it and start taking things out of the bag again.

"I'm just going to the bathroom,i'll be right back"Kat smiled and walked upstairs,i try to see what she has in her back pocket,but she has already taken it out so i can't see it,what does she have?

-

She's been up there for a long time,what is she doing?

"I'm going to check on mommy,be nice to each other okay"I say and kiss both their foreheads.

"Kat?"I call as i walk into our room,i look around the room but i can't find her,I walk into the bathroom and see her looking at something in the sink.

"Kat?"I say and come closer,she turned around with wide eyes "Oh,you scared me"She said and tries to push me out of the bathroom. "What's in the sink?" I ask her and try to take a look,she's to quick and puches me out.

"J-just some stuff"She stuttered "Why are you stuttering?"I ask and walk back into the bathroom,she follows close behind. "Harry"She said as i walk over to the sink,there are three stickes and they all have a plus.

"What's this?"I ask and pick them up.She stays silent for a while but finally speaks up "Harry"She says and drags me into our bedroom "Sit"She says and waits for me to sit down,after i sit down she takes a seat next to me and takes my hand.

"Harry,I-I'm pregnant"She smiles,i stand up and pick her up "Are you serious?"

"Why would a joke about this"She laughs "I love you so much"I put her down and peck her lips over and over again.

"How long?"i ask "Since our honeymoon,i think"She says.

"2 months"I say with wide eyes,i give her another kiss. "Can i tell the kids?"I say jumping up and down. "You look like a 2 year old"She laughs "Let's go tell the kids"She smiles and takes my hand,we walk down stairs to see the kids sitting on the floor playing with their toys.

"Shawn,Darcy"I say smiling as we take a seat on the couch. "Me and mommy have to tell you something"I can't stop smiling,i'm going to be a dad again.

"What?"They say as they come running to us.I look at Kat,she nods her head. "Mommy has a baby in her tummy"I smile.

"I'm having a siwter?"Darcy asks looking at her mum. "Mommy and daddy don't know if it's a boy or a girl"Kat says and picks Darcy up. "Watch mommy's stomach"I say and put my hand over it.

Shawn climbs up the couch and into my lap. "Hello"He said and put his ear on Kat's stomach.Me and Kat laugh,i stroke his hair "The baby can't talk,buddy"I laugh.

"How did the baby gewt in there?"Shawn asks and points at Kat's stomach.Me and Kat look at each other. "You'll get to know when you're older"I look down at the floor,biting my lip

"It's a giwl"Darcy said and lifted Kat's shirt up so she could see her stomach,it was a little bump,i can't believe i didn't see that. "No it's a boy"Shawn said and hit Darcys arm "Hey,be nice to your sister"I say

"Sowwy daddy"Shawn said and looked down.

"It's okay"

"It doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl"I say and get on my knees on the floor,i place Shawn on the floor as well.

I kiss Kat's stomach "Hi,it's your daddy,i just want you to know that i love you,and i can't wait to see you"I say and look up at Kat,she smiles down at me "I wawt to see him too daddy"Shawn said and puts his hands around my neck

"It's a giwl"Darcy said and gave Shawn an angry look.