Day Home

°Kat°

I woke up to something hitting the window in mine and Harry's bedroom,I sit up quickly and look around.Harry sits up with a worried look on his face. "Are you okay?Are the kids okay?"He asks and places his hand on my belly. "Harry the babies are fine,I'm just a little scared of the storm"I say and lie back down,cuddling up to Harry

A couple of weeks ago me and Harry went to the doctor to get a check up on the baby,that's when we got the news that we were having twins a boy and a girl,No one knows except me and Harry we want it to be a suprice.

The door to our room opened alittle more then it was,We keep our door open so when the kids can't sleep they can just come to our room.Shawn walked in holding his little pillow close to his chest. "I'm scared mommy"he said and walked over to our bed,i pick his up and place him inbetween Harry and I.Another thing hit our window with a loud noice,secounds later Darcy was crying in her room.I was going to stand up and go get her but Harry was quicker then me "I got it babe"He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Why are you scared?"I ask Shawn who was tugging at my shirt,well Harry's shirt. "The m-monsters awe cowing mommy"He says and holds my shirt tighter in his little hands. "Shawn there are no monsters"I hug him tight.Harry walks in with a crying Darcy in his lap. "What's wrong baby?"i say as Harry hands her to me. "I scared mommy"She cuddles close to my chest "Daddy"Shawn said and crawled into his lap

"Yes"Harry said and strokes his hair. "Can we wawch a movie?"Shawn asks "It's 4 in the morning buddy,we need to sleep"Harry says and kisses his forehead

"Let's try to go to sleep again"I say and lie back down.Harry turns the lights off and holds my hand,our hands were over the kids,Shawn was next to Harry and Darcy and Darcy was next to me.

Another thing was heard outside and Darcy started crying again. "It's okay baby,we're inside nothing is going to happen"I say and rub her belly. "It's okay Dawcy"Shawn said and huged her tight.They're so cute.

-

I could only sleep for a couple more hours,I woke up at 8.No one was awake but me,the wind had reduced alittle there weren't as many loud noices outside as there were last night.

I look over and see Harry asleep still holding my hand,the kids were asleep as well.I let go of Harry's hand,He let out a groan and rubbed his eyes,He tried to look for my hand,i walk over to his side of the bed and whisper in his ear "I'm going to make breakfast,love you"I kissed his forehead,he moaned in reply and put his arms around the kids.

I went down stairs and started making breakfast for them.I made me and Harry eggs and bacon,and for the kids i made pancakes,they don't like bacon but sometimes they steel the eggs form our plates.

When i finished,I walked upstairs to our bedroom with the food.I lightly knock on the door then open it with my foot.Darcy was sitting on Harry's lap talking to him,Harry was too tired to answer her he blinked a couple of times then closed his eyes again,they hadn't noticed me yet,so i just stood there watching them.Shawn was still asleep next to Harry,He loves to sleep,like his dad.

"Daddy awe you liswining"Darcy said poking his face "Y-yeah course i am"He says in his sleepy voice,and rubs his eyes,he looks up and sees me,He smiles as i walk over with our breakfest,i place it next to Shawn who was still fast asleep. "Food"Darcy says and crawls over to me. "Shh,don't wake Shawn up"Harry said and put his finger to his lips. "Sowwy daddy"Darcy whispered.

"Thank you"Harry said leans in for a kiss. "No daddy"Darcy says and puts her hand over his mouth. "But i want to kiss mommy good moring,and thank her for making us breakfest"Harry said and crossed his arms over his chest.Shawn sits up,his hair in every direction,like Harry's. "Morning buddy"Harry says and puches the hair away from his face. "Mownig daddy"He smiles

"Pancakes,Thank you mommy"He said and gave me a hug.Harry lets out a moan as he tastes his food. "This is so good"He says and gives me a kiss,the kids didn't notice they were to busy eating their food.

"What do you want to do today?"I ask after we finished eating "Watch movies"Shawn clapped his hands together.Harry reashed for the remote of the tv and turned it on. "Pwincess movie"Darcy said and points at the tv. "No Cars" Shawn says.

"You have to agree"Harry said and pulls me closer to him "What about Madagascar?"I ask "Yes"They both say and lie down inbetween me and Harry. "Madagascar it is"Harry said and pressed play.

Harry put his arms around my shoulder and pulled me as close to his as i could get,the kids were still sitting in between us so we couldn't really get any closer.

-

After a couple of hours of watching random kid movies,the weather had gotten alittle better.

"Mommy,caw you gewt my daddy doll?"Darcy asked as i stood up from the bed. "Yeah sure"I say and walk to her room.Her doll is on a little bed she got for her baby born doll,Anne gave it to her on her birthday,she uses it for 'Harry' to sleep in at night,I find it really cute how much she cares about her doll.

Harry on the other hand doesn't like it that much,he thinks the doll is replacing him,cause she takes it everywhere and treates it like her own child.

When i was walking back to our room i could hear Harry talking to the kids. "Don't make mommy do much for you,if you need anything ask me,mommy has a baby in her belly,and that sometimes makes her moody or really really tired"Harry said in a baby voice,I laugh at how he said it.

"Daddy,why dows mommy have a baby in hew belly?"Darcy asked

"You'll get to know when your older baby"Harry answerd.Something soft stroke my leg making me look down,Dusty was trying to get into the room but i was standing in her way.

I still don't like her being in our room but i guess this one time wont hurt.

I open the door and let her walk into our room,probably for the first time she gets to stay in our room. "Dusty"The kids say excited as she jumps on to the bed. "Here Darcy,your daddy doll"I say and hand it to her.

"What do you say to mommy?"Harry asked. "Thawk you mommy"She smiled and gave me a hug.Shawn started laughing really loud,we all turn our heads to look at him,Dusty is on his lap licking his face.

Harry laughed and picked her up from his lap and gave her a kiss on the nose,I find it really weird how much Harry likes Dusty,Every time he's reading or watching tv he always has her in his lap and is stroking her fur.

"What do you want to do now?"I ask them,I rest my head on Harry's chest,he puts his arm around my shoulder and gives me a kiss on the forehead.Dusty is sitting peacefully on Harry's stomach while Harry and the kids stroke her soft fur.

"I don want to do anytwing mommy"Darcy said rubbing her eyes "Someone's tired"I laugh

"What do you say we all go back to sleep"Harry smiles "Yes"Shawn says happily and lies down inbetween me and Harry.Darcy does the same whitch only makes me and Harry go further apart from each other.

Harry gives everyone a 'goodnight' kiss "Love you my little lovebugs"He says and cuddles us all close to him.Dusty is already asleep on Harry's lap.I'm really lucky to have them all.

A/N

1 part left :(