Surprise

°Harry°

I was walking around the mall with Shawn,We were just looking around,we went to grab something to eat for us.

"Daddy look,a kitty"Shawn said letting go of my hand and running over to it.

"Can i have it pwease daddy"He jumped up and down.

"I don't know what mommy would think"I say and take his hand again and start walking away. "Nooo"He yells and runs back over to the cat.

"I want it"He starts tearing up "i'll be good to you and mommy,i pwomise"He said now crying,I hate to see my kids cry,and Kat.

"Don't cry,we can maybe come here another time,we have to ask mommy first"I say and whip the tears that are now falling down his cheeks.

"Call mommy"

"I left my phone at home,sorry buddy"I really want a cat,the kids love animals but Kat isn't that much of a fan of living with animals,she likes them she just hates all the work that needs to be done,it's like a child.

"You know what,i changed my mind"I say,Shawns eyes go wide "Really,Thank you daddy"He says and hugs me tight.

°Kat°

How long can it take to get food,they've been over half an hour at the mall.What are they doing?

"Mommy i'm hungry"Darcy says and rubbs her belly "I know,i don't know why daddy and Shawn are taking so long"

After 10 minutes of watching tv with Darcy the door finally opens.

"Finally"i say and stand up from the couch. "KITTY"Darcy yells and runs over to them.Wait what?Why is Harry holding a cat?.

"Harry?"I walk over to him,He had put the cat down,the kids were already following him all over the place. "I'm sorry,i couldn't resist,Shawn was crying and i know they both like animals,i just wanted to give them something they would remember"He looks down

"I don't know about this"I say and look at the kids who are now petting the cat.

"Please"He begs,he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest. "Look how happy they are"He was right they look really happy.

"Fine,we can keep it,but he will NOT sleep in our bed,or the kids bed"

"Thank you I love you"he pecks me on the lips couple of time "Don't worry,i already bought a bed and food and all that"he smiles and gives me one last kiss before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the couch where the kids were.

I take a seat on the couch next to Harry who is petting the cat. "So what's his name?" I ask

"It's a girl mommy!"Shawn laughes "Oh well then,what do you want to call her?"

"Dusty"Harry smiles,I remember him having a cat when he was little,he got it for his birthday from his parents when he was 7.

"Yesss"Darcy and Shawn say and climb over my lap to go closer to Harry and Dusty. "Dusty it is"i say and give Harry a kiss "EWWW"

Me and Harry laugh and pull apart.

"Welcome to the family Dusty"Harry says and puts her on the floor so she can explore the house