Part 3

1st Period

When Mrs. H said in a cheery mood, "Good moring class! Are you happy you came back from the weekend ?" The whole class groans and she continues "I see, well today class since you guy already finished reading out of the book I am going to play a movie. If you guys are going to talk keep it on the low." We were all surprised, well some one is in a very happy mood.

When she finished, Justin turned to me and said, "Can I ask you some questions?"

"Yeah, sure," I smiled

"Okay," He began, "First of all what's your favorite color?"

The memories started coming back to me, then a frown formed on my face,"Well my fave color is purple not because YOU like it, most girls do.I like it because I had a friend named purple well she wasn't my friend she was my best friend my very first one and then she moved away without telling me but I like the color too,"

He looked at me with sympathy, "Oh i'm sorry, well whats your full name,"

I smirked and said. "It's Amanda Marie Adams. My initials are AMA It sounds like mom in spanish," I laughed.

"Nice, favorite thing to do?"

"Uhmm sing, write and dance,"

"Haha I bet you do that in your underwear," I laughed and he smirked and winked.

"Pshhh noo! Aha you pervert," I laughed.

"Sure, are you currently single?" For a second he had hope in his eyes.

"No,I have a girlfriend," I looked at him and winked. He seemed a bit confused. "I'm kidding! His name is Josh" I smiled

Before he could respond, a familiar voice yelled,"Babe!!" I turned around knowing it would be Josh, I love him, but lately we've been having problems and arguments daily. He came jogging over and continued, "I've missed your lucious lips," before I could say anything he crashed his lips onto mine.

"Hey babe," I said as soon as our lips broke apart. "This is my new friend, Justin,"

Josh glared at him thinking I wouldn't see it and said, "Yeah, I've heard of him, I'm Josh, What's up." It was more like a casual saying instead of a question. Justin just nodded and shook his hand.

"Babe what are you doing here?" I asked surprised, how he could get here without the teacher noticing he's gone from class.

He laughed and said, "I have my ways." He winked and then he wiggled his eye brows, knowing he was just messing around.

I slightly laughed and said, "You dirty person," I then winked at him.

He winked back and blew a kiss, "So Justin, how is it like having girls being thrown at you?"

Justin smirked and said, "It's amazing, knowing they want you,"

Josh smirked and said, "That's my boy," I giggled how they got along fine, I hope. Josh looked at the time and said, "Hey babe, I got to go before Mrs. Ham," He laughed at her name and then continued, "notices I'm gone,"

I nodded and I brought his face to mine and gently kissed his lips. "Bye babe, love you!"

"Love you, too" He blew a kiss and left. I sighed dreamily, how my life is KIND OF perfect.

"So," Justin was cut off by the bell before he could come to an end of his sentence.

I giggled at how his looked when he didn't end his sentence. "C'mon, Justin let's go to have lunch, you can munch with us," I ushered him to the door, while picking up my things. We both chuckled at my words.