Part 26

A Justin Bieber Love Story : Part 30 (:

"I'm sorry, but I think its for the best. We've been having ups and downs in our relationship, and I have been thinking, I don't think I love you anymore," He said in the most sincere voice, I felt a little hurt. Yeah, we have been having ups and downs recently, I also think that I love him anymore, all along it was just lust.

I kind of felt like crying too, he is acting like the boy from middle school not the jerk in high school. A flashback of memories came flooding my mind, memories of Josh and I. "Yeah, I'm sorry too, Josh. I don't think I love you. I think it is better if we are just friends," I began, and biting my nails. Justin was changing in his room getting ready for this meeting he has. So I had the chance to talk to Josh. In the hallway. " I think we should stay friends. Move on with our lifes, meet new people. Find our true love, instead of just messing around," I finished, pretty much mumbling the last part. Feeling a little bad for saying that. "Bye Joshie," I whispered waiting for his reply.

"Bye Mandy Candyy," He said with a little happiness in his voice. Almost like I can hear his smile through the phone. "See you around,"

I snapped my phone shut as soon as I heard ustin come out. I was thinking of Josh, how everything went on so... smoothly. I thought it would be chaos, I was about to let the tears fall before Justin started to speak. "Hey, I'm about to go to the meeting you wanna," He stopped mid-sentence, he was looking at my eyes. I guess they were that noticable, "Manda, what happened?" He said with full concern on his face.

 I wiped my red teary eyes with the collar of my shirt, "N-no nothing happened. What are you talking about?" 

 He gave me the are-you-serious look, I sighed, "Just because you are my friend, I will tell you," I breathed in and out. "So, well I was on the phone with J-,"

 An Usher song started blowing up Justins phone, "Hello, yeah. Yes. Okay. Be there in 5," He rolled his eyes then snapped his phone shut, making a snapping noise.

 "Oh, yeah. I guess you should go. I'm going to go out, somewhere. Have fun," I whispered the last part.

 Sadness filled his eyes when I finished my sentence, I guess he heard the last part. "Okay, umm I'll see you later."

  I whispered a little good bye, and got dressed when he left.

                                                             ^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

When I looked into the mirror I had a pair of short shorts on, a white tanktop, converse, and with a touch of jewlery. My face was mainly natural except the eyes, I added a hint of mascara on, I guess I looked casual. My hair was curly, framing my square shaped face.

 When I started walking outside I threw on my sun glasses on blocking the UV rays. My curls boucing up and down as I walked down the pier, It felt amazing. The wind blowing threw my hair. I headed for this shop called 'Secret Touch' which looked cool, I was about to enter when this boy came in front of me. "Hey, miss lady," He said sounding cute. He was pretty cute, toned abs, curly hair, beautiful emerald green eyes, to top it off a breath-taking smile.

 I pulled a strand of hair behind my ear, "Umm hi,"

This was kinda awkward. "I was thinking, 'what is a pretty girl doing all alone on this beach' So i came here to introduce myself. My name is Estaban."