The Baby Project pt2.

*RECAP FROM LAST CHAPTER* my mom texted me saying she invited Jesses family over for dinner. Great *note the sarcasm* I texted back "ok".

*BACK TO REALITY* I get to my class but instead I am pulled into the bathroom.
"Jesse what do u want?"
"I just wanna say I'm sorry for this morning. And I really like you"
"Jesse... I can't trust you. I'm sorry" I say and I leave. I feel bad because I kinda do like him, but he bullied me and I can't trust him ever. Maybe if he changes, maybe I'll trust him. But for now, I can't. I get to my class and see Maile. Maile looks at me and looks away. I go up to her and say hi.
"What do u want?"
"Nothing. U ok?"
"Stop talking to me."
"Why?"
"U left without me last period and didn't even text me or anything."
"Well I didn't wanna see Jesse. I'm sorry I left u" I say and walk away. I see Jesse walk in and he smiles at me. I smile back and he comes to sit next to me.
"Hey. What time do u want me to come over?"
"I'll just bring u with me"
"Fine." The bell rings for class to start. *SKIP TO THE END OF SCHOOL* I walk to my locker and see Jesse there.
"Hey Jesse"
"Hey Loren" after I get my things, we walk out of school.
"So I was thinking, maybe everyday after school we can go to each other's houses to study and work on our project." Jesse says.
"Yea sure. Sounds good" we get to jesses house and he opens his door and we walk in. We go up to his room and grab our robotic baby and packets and start working. (A/n: I know nothing about these babies so I'm gonna wing it) Jesse and I finish for the day and put a movie on.
"Do u want some popcorn?" Jesse asks.
"Yes please"
*RING RING* 'hello?'
'Loren, where are u hunny?'
'I'm at jesses house for a project. I'll be home soon with him.'
'Ok sweetheart. See u soon baby'
'Bye mom' Jesse comes walking into the living room.
"Who was that?"
"Huh? Oh my mom. I don't know if ur parents told u, but ur coming home with me tonight."
"I know babygirl"
"What did u call me?"
"Babygirl"
"Oh ok. I kinda like it" Jesse smirks and walks back into the kitchen. I go on my phone and wait for Jesse.
*TWO HOURS LATER* Jesse and I got to my house and just put our stuff down.
"Hey mom? We're home" I walk into her room and my jaw drops when I open her door...

A/N: hey babies❤️. Oof cliffhanger. Hope u guys liked this chapter and I'll be updating the next chapter right after this one for u guys ❤️.