The breakup!

Recap:

Rayan:*in the moment and kisses her*

Miracle:*shocked

????:*opens the door*

End of recap!

Miracle:It's not what it looks like he came on to me!

Issa:I SEEN YOU DEAD IN MY EYES KISS THIS NIGGA!WE'ERE DONE I SHOULDA STAYED WITH DEJA NOW SHE WITH THAT FUFU NIGGA JACOB L!!*leaves*

Miracle:BABY WAIT!!

Issa:BUH BYE*THROWS UP THE DUECES AND LEAVES*

Miracle:*slaps rayan*LOOK WHAT YOU DID! NOW I JUST GOT DUMPED!!*KICKS IN HIS MANHOOD*I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!!!*runs away*

Rayan:*on the floor*I have to make things right starting now!*gets up and looks for star*

Star:Oh hey baby*kisses cheek*

Rayan:*wipes face*yeah,yeah we need to talk*grabs hand and leads outside*

Star:yes?

Rayan:there cant be no us anymore my heart belongs to someone else. and its not you i love you but we can not be together!We're over*kisses forehead and he goes inside*

Star:*crys*

   At Lunch( *_* )

Rayan:*picking at his food*

Boys:*walk over and sit with rayan*

Jacob:hey rayan:)

Rayan:*stays silent*

jacob:well.....

Chresanto:you okay?

Rayan:*says under his breathe*No*tears fall from his eyes*

Jacob:*gives brotherly hug*tell us what happend?

Rayan:*sobs*well me and Miracle needed to talk so we talked in the supply closet and you know we talked and i was in the moment and i kissed her and issa saw us and he broke p with her. and now she hates me *looks down*

Craig:Man dont be sprung over miracle! you okay man dont worry about her you should be on that single life for a while tell you get your life together okay.

Rayan:Thanks man. you know what they say bro's over hoes*laughs*

Boys:*laugh and finish there lunch*

The end of the day.

Rayans pov:

I walk in the house and its pretty quite i go to my brother tay-tays room and he's int here sleep

Rayan:mom?*looks around and sees not*

The note:

Dear Rayan,

I'm sorry but me and your father went on a vacation away from there for some reason i want you to tell tay tay i love him and i love you babay i left 2,000$ in my bank so you and tay-tay can provide food for you guys okay.

Sincerly, Mom

End of note.

I was mad then i et it go i went upstairs and took a shower and i put on some sweats and no shirt cause its only me and tay-tay i undo my braids and they poof everywhere

Rayan:wow!

I put some oil on it and stuff and part my hair down the middle and comb it to the sides and leave it i walk downstairs and turn the tv to the news

News: We have been reported a plane has crashed on its way to hawaii we but people did die. only five survived! i have 4 names to call off! Desire Lopez and Da'Quan Lopez and mary johnson and joshua Hernandez! Thats all we have toda

when i ehard that i imdeiatly broke down crying how am i suppose to take care of tay-tay? how do i get money i guess its time to get a job anyways i cant be seperated from tay-tay and get put in a foster home!

Miracle's Pov:

When i heard rayans mom name on the news i start crying se wa slike a second mom to me! I grab my coat and leave the house and walk to rayans house his house is like 2 blocks away so i walked when i got there i knocked 3 times before someones answerd.

Miracle:*knocks*

Rayan:WHO IS IT!!?

Miracle:*mumbles*its me

Rayan:okay*opens door*

Miracle:*sees him and hugs him and crys*

Rayan:*hugs and crys to*

Tay-tay:*sleepy voice*Rayan wheres mommy i wanna see her!

Rayan:Tay-tay mom went somewhere far far away in the cluods! but she will be watching over us!*picks up and kisses cheek*

Tay-Tay:Okay*cries*i know what you mean she d-d-died*crys harder*'

rayan:*nods*

Miracle:*steps inside and closes door*what are you going to do?

Rayan:Well a foster home is not a option so i might go to ATL and live with my grandma.

Miracle:okay well imma head home*about to open door*

Rayan:*grabs arm and pushes aginst door*Miracle i love you!*kisses*

Miracle:*hesitates but kisses back*

Tay-tay:get a room*fake throws up*

Both:*laughs*

It starts to rain

Miracle;well im stayin here for the night sense its raining.

Now that i notice he doesnt have a shirt on and boyy im inn heaven boy got a 10 pack lawwwwd and i didnt know from 2 little braids came so much hair! well id dint know i was starin to hard cause he noticed.

Rayan:you like what you see?*smirks*

Miracle:*hits his chest* boy hush.I need to take a shower.

Rayan: its upstairs il take out some sweats and a t-shirt for you*

30 mins later*******

I get out the shower and i see rayan on the bed playing with tay-tay there so cute asf! I walk in with my towel rapped around me.

Rayan:*staring*

Miracle:dont stare to hard

Rayan:yeah.*embaressed*

Miracle:*thinks its cute but she grabs her stuff and goes in the bathrooma nd chanes into her stuff and flat irons her hair and she comes out*

Rayan:*sleep*

Miracle:*tip toes and gets in bed*

Rayan:*puts arm around her waite and tay-tay is in the middle of them*

Miracle:flips over to face rayan*

Rayan:so are we a thing?

Miracle:i guess we are*pecks lips and goes to sleep*

*******************************************************************************************

Team raycle?

or team mirsa?

To bad rayans mom and died:(

~daielel