First day!

Chapter One:New Start!

Hi my name is Miracle Im 5*holds up five fingers* I'm in kindergarten with my 3 best friends their names are Ta'Leaha,Nicole,and Aaliyah we all like these cute boys Rayan,chresanto,Craig, and Jacob I like rayan ! but the schools kindergarten trash star likes him too and she picks on me but I got my clique so whatever!

         Year:2001

         Time:6:00

                "Lalalalallala Elmo's world!"

                 " Lalalalallal Elmo's world!" dαníєllє❤

     "WE LIKE THE MUSIC WE LIKE TO PLAY!"

             "That's Elmo's worlddddd!"

I heard Elmo playing on my alram clock as I woke up I turned my alram clock off and ran my bath water and took my bath I played with my rubber ducky as I was in the water. I was in their 15 minutes then I got out I grabbed my stool so I can see my self in the mirror as I brushed my pretty white teeth! I got done and did the rest of my hygiene I then got dressed I wore a red shirt that said"What are best friends for?" then I put my black cargo camofloge shorts on I'm a tomboii so then I put on my black and red jordons and ran downstairs!

Mom: good morning baby you hungry!?

Miracle: yes mommy and good morning

Mom:okay*fixes plate*

Miracle:thank you*starts eating*

Honk Honk!

Miracle:The bus is here! I gotta go*kisses cheek* BYE MOM!* runs out door and gets on the bus.*

       On the bus.

As I get on I see star as I was walking getting to avoid star she slipped her foot out and tripped me! how bad I wanted to raise my hand and slap her! but I didn't the whole bus was laughing except my friends and the boys I was emmbaresed  I stood up and went to sit with my friends.

Aaliyah:Mira you okay you fell hard!

Miracle:yeah I'm fine I can't wait till I fight her skittle headed self!

Ta'Leaha and Nicole:*cracking up*

Miracle: fr I can't wait!

          15 minutes later they pull up at school