PROM GONE WRONG!?

2 weeks later.

School has gotton tough sense what happend and i have dreams about issa now not good dreams but bad ones like him coming for me but i dont know but i have been scared for life! Some nights its so scary that ray has to come over or the girls its just...........Hell i dont know v.v

At school.

Jonelle:hey miracle

Miracle:Oh hi jonelle you like school here so far?

Jonelle:actually i do! i made friends and everything well i gotta get to class bye*waves and leaves*as i watch her go down the hallway star bitch ass bumps in to her on purpose and she drops her books i then speed walk down the hall way with my girls to star cause she want a fight ill give her a fight AGAIN!!

Miracle:you just bumped her and made her fall!

Star:oops my bad*about to walk away*

Miracle:*grabs her ar roughly*YOU GONE HELP HER UP!!

Star:No can do*smirks and her friends laugh*

Miracle:Im not gone fight you star just help her and apoligise*rolls eyes anoyyed*

Star:sorry but i got to getto class*walks down the hallway*

Miracle:*I look at jonelle then i look at ta'leaha, Ta'leaha nods and gives me the okay sighn i then take off my earrings and my shoes and i takes off my backpack and my nerd glasses i charge at star i turn her around and slammed her on the ground and stomped her! so bad that she was coughing up blood*IM TIRED OF YOU STAR IM SO SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT!!*i then stop stomping her and grab her neck and strangle her almost to death i get a punch at her then i was dragged away by rayan.her drags me outside of the school.

Rayan:WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?

Miracle:SHE BUMPED JONELLE AND DIDNT EVEN SAY SORRY!!!

Rayan:OFCOURSE SHES NOT SHES A BITCH!

Miracle:*is anoyyed* you know what im done with this im just one move the hell out my way!

Rayan:No!

Miracle:MOVE!!!! NOW!

Rayan:Cant do that*crosses arms*

Miracle:Rayan you made me do this:*pulls ou pepper spray move or loose your eyes!

Rayan:*throws hands up*you got your wish!*moves out the way and stares at her meanly*

Miracle:thank you

                                              Skips to at miracles house end of the day.

Mom:Miracle you hungry?

Miracle:*mumbles*yeah sure.

Mom:Okay*fixes her plate*

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Mom:can you see who at the door miracle.

Miracle:yeah*gets up nd sees whos at the door.

                                    at the door!

mirale:*opens door* oh hey Ta'leaha come in*moves out door way*