*love and war!*

Rayan's pov:Its been 20 minutes since miracle and deja went to the bthroom i hope they aint pooping caus ei dont get down like that like where we do that at! so i sent ta'leaha to the bathroom to check she said there gone. GONE TF?I checked the dance floor 2wice and outside when i went outside i fount dejas earring and miracle corsage that mad eme worried i told jaquees and we gatherd our clique and got in the limo and wen to chrsanto's house!

Jaquees:*worried*where could they be*sad *My baby!

Rayan:shit mine too*tressing*

Ta'leaha:you dont think they got kiddnapped?

Ncole:maybe maybe not.

Rayan:*put 2 and 2 together*when did issa get out of jail?*worried*

Nicole:yesturday!!

Everybody:*gasps*ISSA HAS THEM!!

Chresanto:we need weapons and bullet proof vest cause he has goons and were going ill call a couple peopel to help!*he calls and they will meet us at a warehouse on grove street he hands us the guns and bullet proof vest we put them on!*

Pause:

see what i did there gta 5 grovestrret the hood and stuff(lol) anyways!

Play:

Jacob L:i can contain my self i dont need a bullet proof vest*drops on the ground and walks out*

Rayan:dumbass nigga*walks out to van*

Ta'leaha:Now that i think about it i look good in black i shouod wear it often*posing in mirrior*

Jacob:*smh and smacks ass*Babe stop damn lets go*grabs hand and go to van*

Ta'leaha:*pouting*

Jacob:big baby but your my big baby<3

Ta'leaha:awwwww*hugs and gets in van*

We pull up at the ware house and theres goons everywheer!! we see 2 cars and lil twist gets out and jaden smith gets out too.

Jaden:everybody got bullet proof vest and silet guns?

Everybody:yup!

Jaden okay lets go!

Plan:Jacob and ta'leaha go in from the top of the building Craig and chresanto are going in the windows Jaden and lil twist are going to get to the security ameras and break them so they dont see us!

Rayan:*whispers*ready jaquees?

Jaquees:yeah lets go!!

We shoot the goons outside and open the door thats when jaden and lil twist gets from behind us and run in to the cameras and start breaking them we take out the 8 goons inside and meet up witht he rest of the clique!

Rayan:okay so far so good we have to find deja and m-(gco by goons)

Goons:you  wanna play gun shoot we'll play*starts shooting*

jacob:*blocks ta'leaha*RAYAN AND JAQUEES GO FIND THE GIRLS WE GOT THIS!!

Rayan:we run down the hallway and we hear a cry its miracle and deja me and jaquees pray and bust in the room but jaquees stays behind in case i need him!

Rayan:*busts in room*put the gun down!!

Issa*grabs miracle and puts gun to head* oh look super man is here

Diggy:Mr. surperman here to save miracle huh?

Then jaquees busts in nd shoots diggy and miracle elbows issa in his manhood and he falls and drops the gun and miracle goes for it but iss a kicks her and runs for it but rayan stops him.

rayan:NOT SO FAST!*points gun at*

Issa:*hands up* oh dont shoot*laughs*

rayan:you think this is funny huh?*raises gun but deja takes it*REALLY!!!!!

Deja:yes*shoots in knee*you wanna hit me!!*

Issa:SHITT!!!!!!!

Deja:*shoots in other knee*BItch ass nigga!

Issa:MY LEGS!

Deja:*gets in his ear*to bad you wont be able to have kids!*shoots in his area*

Issa:*dies*

Diggy*dead*

Ta'leaha:SOMEBODY GOT SHOT HURRY!!!!

They rush out the room to see who got shot?

************************************************************

who got shot?

Zamnnnnn fucke dup right!

VOTE AND COMMENT! next chappie will be posted tommorow!

~danelle<3