A.N- Hey Guys!

Hey guys!

So before I start I just wanted to ask how are you and how your life is going so far. So how are you? Are you having a good, bad or an in between kind of day so far?

I'm doing good but I have a few things that I need to say before starting this book.

Okay I know that I already have 3 other books going at the moment and really need to stop coming up with book ideas and making them into books, but I honestly couldn't help but make this one.

I couldn't sleep when I came up with the idea for this one and I honestly think that it's one of my better book ideas.

I know that it's a bit too early on to tell yet but I will give you a heads up now that I probably will not be making a sequel to this book.

Like all of my other books so far, this is an original book and if you find anything that ends up sounding like another book on Wattpad, feel free to let me know so that I can always change it and message the author of the book it sounds like to clarify.

I will NOT be posting a part showing all of the characters looks this time so I will leave how they look exactly, to you to decide. But of course I will be giving you a basic description of what they look like (hair/eyes colour etc.)

I will just clarify this now that the way I am saying Elidi's name is Eli-dee and I'm sure you can figure out how to say Aten's name and if not then just ask me in the comments and I will tell you.

I hope that you are ready to enter the worlds of Aten and Elidi and have your seatbelts on to go to the lands of dreams and the galaxy as it will be a very long and bumpy ride from here.

So put your spacesuits and helmets on and let's go venture into their inner worlds together.

Love ya, and hope to see you soon!

-Winter❤️