Chapter 2

-Angel's POV-

As we pulled up, my mouth dropped at the sight of the mansion. It was huge! Looked to be four stories, not even counting the basement or attic. It was made completely of wood, and was perfectly painted. Outside on the bright green grass were all the boys and all the pets. I stepped out with my drawstring bag of possessions to go greet them.

"Hey guys, this is Angel." Connor said referring to me, then referring to each of the boys individually, "Angel, this is Ricky, Sam, Jc, Trevor, and Kian." then talking about the animals, "and there is Max, Wishbone, and Pre."

Everyone then greeted me. I heard about how these girls Andrea and Jenn would be over later? At least I'll have some girls to talk to.

Then they brought me inside. The place was huge and they gave me the grand tour of the place. Here's the breakdown:

First floor: kitchen, game room, sleepover room, den, bathroom and living room

Second floor: filming room (What? I thought), room of stuff, second game room, and bathroom

Third floor: bedrooms, bathroom, mini-kitchen, and guest room

Fourth floor: game room (again), bathroom, and another filming room

Basement and Attic: storage

We then went to the third floor to introduce me to each of the bedrooms. At the beginning of the hall, it was Jc's room, then Kian's, then Ricky's, then Sam's, then Connor's, then Trevor's, and finally at the end of the hall was mine!

I walked into an extraordinary room. The walls were sky blue, the bed had dark blue sheets and a bunch of pillows, and at the front of the room there was a huge table with a vanity mirror attached. Over on one side of the room was a balcony, overlooking the backyard's woods. On the other side there was a door to a huge walk-in closet. The only thing was, it was all empty. The vanity table was bare, the walls were bare, the closet had nothing, the whole room was unfinished! But I didn't show it on my face, or at least, I tried. Ricky saw the disappointment on my face and said, "You'll go on a shopping spree with Jenn and Andrea tomorrow." at that I grinned. I'd never gone on a shopping spree before. Obviously they don't have intentions on taking me back!

It was late, so they all left the room so I could sleep in peace. And in peace I slept, dreaming only of my brand new, happy life.

-The Next Day-

I woke up naturally. It was the first time I had done that in a year. I looked over at the clock on the bedside table. 12:03. I jumped up, but fell back down with grogginess. I yawned and took my time.

I grabbed my old brush and stroked my long dark brown hair and side bangs. After that, I ran to the mini-kitchen down the hall for a breakfast snack. There, I met Trevor and Max.

"You look younger than the rest of them, how old are you exactly?" I asked Trev.

"I'm 15! Professional singer, been on the X-Factor, and I have 3 songs out on iTunes. That's just about everything you need to know about me." he replied feeding Max. "What's your life story?"

"I'm 13 and" *pause* "I don't like to talk about it." I said with a fake grin that basically just said: Okay? Okay. (A/N yep I just went there. shoutout to the tfios fans out there.)

"Interesting!" he responded, uninterested. "Jenn and Andrea are on the first floor in the game room waiting for you to take you shopping."

"Kay, thanks Trev!" I said running downstairs, double time. I ran into the game room and immediately felt underdressed. One with brown hair was wearing skinny jeans with a studded belt and a tribal crop top. The other one, with beautifully straight blonde hair, was wearing skinny jeans, and a form-fitting t-shirt. Then there was me, with my sweatshirt and gray capris. Yes, I was burning considering it was LA, nor did I care. "Jenn? Andrea?"

They immediately paused the game and ran up to me. "OMG gurl! I'm Jenn!" the one with blonde hair said with a valley girl twang and pretend-chewing gum.

"YAS gurl! I'm Andrea!" said the one with brown hair, mimicking Jenn.

"Hi, I'm Angel." I said with a smile.

"No time to waste, let's go!" Andrea yelled and we ran out. On the ride there, they questioned me intensely.

"Do you wear makeup?"

"I couldn't at the orphanage..."

"Do you put on nail polish?"

"Um...maybe I would if I had the chance?"

"Whose style do you like more? Mine or Jenn's? This is necessary for the shopping process."

"Um, maybe a mixture?"

"Do you know about YouTube?"

"Yeah, we watched stuff from it in school. But none of the cool YouTubers."

"We are two of the cool YouTubers, and all the boys are too." Andrea said quickly.

"Wow, cool. It might help if I could watch those cool videos..." I said quietly, kind of hoping that in a house of internet geeks, I could get a laptop or something.

"We're here!" Andrea sung, beaming.

We got out of the Prius and went into the outdoor mall. Into? However you would say it.

The place was huge! I sincerely hoped to get some semi-decent clothes considering the likes of my clothes right now.

We then spent all day going into a billion different stores. Forever 21, Hot Topic, Kohl's, JcPenny, Aeropostale, Pacsun, Mac, Brandy Melville, et cetera, et cetera. We also got a bunch of stuff from the craft store to decorate my room.

At around 8, we finally got back with bags upon bags of new stuff. It took three trips with all of us carrying to the maximum to get it all to my room. Then each of us got a job to put things away.

Andrea: decor, making decor

Jenn: setting up makeup, vanity table

Me: putting all the clothes in the closet

Andrea was putting things together on the bed; it looked pretty complicated.

Jenn was in deep concentration setting up all the makeup and hair stuff on the vanity table; like, don't mess with her cause SHE'S IN THA ZONE!

And I was putting outfits together on hangers and organizing the closet. One side was of normal clothes, the other was fancy and PJs.

It was about 10 when everyone was finished, and we were all dog tired, so Jenn and Andrea slept over.

-The Next Day-

Today, the boys were taking me technology shopping and I was PUMPED.

We went to the Apple store (where else?) and let's just say all the money made me feel guilty. After years of barely having anything, I was getting everything! I got an iPhone 5C (blue), a Macbook Pro, and an iPad Mini. I saw the price and they all pitched in.

When I got home, I sat in the den with Trevor and Ricky setting all of it up. Connecting to the WiFi, setting wallpapers, et cetera, et cetera.

When my Macbook was set up, I went to youtube.com and made myself a Google account. I then gave Ricky the computer asking him to subscribe to all the channels he thinks I should. This is what ended up being my list:

our2ndlife

GHETTOxFABxFOREVER

jennxpenn

Ricky Dillon

Trevor Moran

Connor Franta

Pottorff

Kian Lawley

Jc Caylen

Lia Marie Johnson

Tyler Oakley

Bethany Mota

Troye Sivan

and a couple more. I then went upstairs and YouTube binge watched all day, only getting interrupted for bathroom breaks and food. I can get used to this life. I thought happily.