Chapter 7

-2 Hours of Vomiting, Crying, 7 Minutes in Heaven, Makeout Sessions, amd Stripping Later-

(what really happened)

I saw the chaos in front of me as the dares continue. Truths are for pussies. Ugh. Am I a pussy yet? .-.

Do I have any secrets anymore? Does anyone not know each and every one of the boys' dick sizes by the end of this game? Why the frick did I suggest this? What the frick did Kian do to my innocent suggestion? And...

Where the fvck are Andrea and Jenn I haven't seen them in forever. When was the last time I posted a video. Fvck. This was going to be a late night.

-Maybe 2, 3 o'clock in the morning-

I groggily stood up from video editing and decided to take a bathroom break. As I walked to the bathroom I heard some quiet sobs coming from somewhere.

Hm. Jessica was sleeping on the couch, no way it could be her. I listened to everyone's doors. Soon I detected the sobs. From Jc's room?

I quietly knocked on his door and he quickly silenced. I then found it fit to walk in. What I walked in to see was Jc sobbing, just staring at his phone helplessly. I walked over and slipped the phone from his hands as his frozen body stayed squarely in place, still bawling.

*Email from The Federal Bureau of Underaged Sex Offenders*

Mr. Castillo,

You are charged of being an illegal sex offender, the victim being Ms. Lia Johnson. We will see you in court August 23th, 2014 promptly at 4:15 p.m. in courtroom 15.

Sincerely,

Judge Judy

I started crying as well, knowing what great pain he must be feeling, about to lose his Lia Bia. But I had to ask... "Jc," he looked up at me with his tear-stained face. "Did you actually..." I was answered with him shakily nodding his head. "Jc...I'm so sorry..." I consoled him. But I knew deep down there was nothing I could do, really.

One by one, everyone slowly awoke to the sounds of our tears, and each joined us. Jessica eventually came up, but she didn't seem to know how to feel about the news. Understood.

-August 23th-

It's 1:00. Time to get ready to hear the court's final say about him and Lia. I need to wear something nice. I decided on a black long sleeved crop top that said FAB and skinny jeans with black combat boots. My hair was a mess and refused to cooperate so I put on a black knit beanie. For makeup, I just put on mascara, winged eyeliner, and some black eyeshadow. That makeup made me proud of my latest achievements in beauty. But I still was not near to a girly girl.

Everyone solemnly walked in led by Jc. I felt bad for his pain, meaning, just walking in he started to tear up. Pull it together man! I thought-yelled. We all got to our seats behind Jc as he looked longingly at Lia across the room. The offense's lawyer went first in the court.

"I call to the stand Mr. Justin Castillo!" that lawyer, Mr. Smith said, errr yelled more like it. They then put Jc under oath. "Mr. Justin! Is it true that you participated in sexual activity with Ms. Johnson?"

Jc looked down, ashamed and said quietly, "Yes..."

"Objection!" Lia's lawyer shouted.

"Overruled!" the judge responded. "That is all we need of you Mr. Castillo. Go take your seat with the defense." At that point, Jc sat down sobbing (again), Lia was sobbing, all of O2L was sobbing, Jessica stared blank-faced at the ground, I sat there tearing up but letting nothing fall, and the jury was discussing in the back room.

Minutes that felt like hours later, the jury came out and took there places. A stern woman then stood up and firmly spoke, "The majority ruled you and Ms. Johnson are now restrained from being within 100 yards of eachother at any given moment for exactly 3 months. Goodbye."

"Dismissed." the judge said bored. Then Jc ran up to her and she gave him a surprised and insulted face. "May I help you?"

"Who was it? Who was it that reported us?" Jc got all up in her face.

"It was a woman by the name of..."

A/N short chapter. and a cliffhanger. you're welcome. I start school soon and I'm really sorry I have been updated barely and always so short. I'm trying to have my last hurrahs of summer.