Ready To Play?

Leo

I picked Aivie up at seven just like I told her I would. She seemed kinda off.

She looked gorgeous though. (Outfit above^^ ignore the phone case)

She greeted me but then stared out the window the whole way to The Field.

The Field is where we met 10,000 years ago.

Flashback

I raced down the field with the football in hand, sweat pouring down my forehead. I was at the goal about to Chuck the damn thing when all of a sudden...

I banged into someone. They knocked the football out of my hand and raced but to the other goal quicker than I could say oh my god! I raced after them, but they were faster.

The person scored the goal and threw off their helmet. That's when I saw the girl.

"You're a girl?!" My jaw was on the floor.

The girl raised an eyebrow and smirked. "And you're a boy." She said.

End of flashback

When I pulled up, there were no smiles or laughs. Just Aivie running to the small little Porta potty on the side of the field.

Once she came out, she had all her football clothes on and she had a football.

"Ready to play?" She asked with a smirk.

I nodded. Once we both were tied, I played harder and faster than ever.

And I won.

For the first time in forever...