Steamy

Well! This chapter gets a little steamy! So enjoy😈

Leo seemed so happy to win that I didn't take his happiness away.

We sat on a picnic blanket in the middle of the field. I munched on some crackers that Leo brought but I couldn't bring myself to eat anything else in the basket.

Leo was eating a sandwich that contains lots of diabetes shitness.

He stopped for a minute and said "Look Aivie I think that this Troy person he didn't know you well enough to know that you are the most extra ordinary person I've ever met, and think you are so beautiful and smart and caring and we'll he is blind. And guess what I heard in the locker rooms? He was only dating you to dump you and break you and then you will give up football because you would be sad and then he would get your place as quarterback on the team."

I was shocked. "I can't believe that bitch!"

I started to scream and pull at my hairtie.

Once my hair was free, I was free. I got up and ran and all these emotions started running through my head.

I ran and ran and ran. Around the field...around and around and around.

Then I plopped next to Leo who was looking at me with a curious expression on his face.

"Aivie you are me and I am you."

I wondered what he meant. Did he mean that we are halves without each other cause life is deep for his shit.

"Look Leo..." I started.

But I couldn't. I couldn't reject the poor boy.

"Leo I..."

Leo cut me off by kissing me. It was warm, slow and full of passion. When we broke away we stared at each other for awhile before crashing into each other.

Leo is my safety, Leo is my escape.

I rolled on top of Leo and he placed his hands on my hips. I let out a small moan as he ran his tongue over my bottom lip. I quickly gave him entrance and our tongues fought for dominance.

I reached my hands under his shirt and ran my hands over his abs. Leo moaned into my mouth and I kissed him harder. My finger nails traced his stomach. Leo grabbed his shirt and ripped it off. I placed light kisses all over his torso.

Leo started to take off my shirt and I was left in my bra. He stared at me with last in his eyes before he unclipped my bra and started hungrily nibbling my breasts. His hands started to reach for my pants and I stopped him.

"Leo I can't do it." I said. "I can't have sex, I'm too young."

Leo just nodded, his face blank and I felt bad. He needed his sex time.

We pulled our shirts back on and just to give Leo something, I left my bra off and he stared at my boobs the whole time.

When it was time to go, Leo did something that made me feel so warm and fuzzy.

He took me in his arms and dipped me back and gave me a warm kiss.

I smiled at him and dug my face into his neck.

"Leo..."

"Yeah?"

"Let's date."

Leo grabbed my hand. "Yeah." He said.

I was more happy than ever.