voltron s7 review (spoilers)

I'm disappointed, I mean yeah I enjoyed it and wow how sentimental and what a fight and blah blah, but I didn't really,, get into it y'know? Eh maybe that's just me but mm. I still enjoyed it but nothing really stood out to me like s6 did. There was like 4 moments I found kinda interesting, but that's it really.

What pisses me off is that they introduced Adam in the first episode, but killed him off like 3 episodes later, there was a LOT of potential for him and everyone was really looking forward to him but they just killed him, and Shiro just kinda went "oh no my husbands dead. Anyway-" Idk it just didn't feel real. He got like 2 minutes of screen time and even that wasn't that interesting.

Also, we got 2 more giant fucking robots because we needed those. Another galra one and the atlas one. The atlas one looks,, weird to me for some reason, the galra one looked pretty cool honestly, but why do all the epic fight scenes need giant robots?? I don't get it but ey, others probably do.

Hunk was given a lot of screen time, and I appreciate that. The big boy needs more love honestly. We got more info about Keith and Shiro, which is fun too. I have to admit, the character progression in this season is pretty great, and despite half the episodes being about fighting, in the softer times, there's a lot of moments that you can feel a lot of the emotion.

Also, they just love declaring things in Voltron, don't they? It's been four years since Voltron was last seen? Ya know what? Sure! The blade of Marmora peeps are gone? Why the hell not! I just wish it wasn't so sudden, or often, or both.

The game show episode legit included a klance moment, and it was barely obvious. The entire time it was obvious the writers were pushing lance and Allura together, which always seemed so forced and just,, eh. Not my thing but I'm sure some people loved it.

Shiro's new arm looks wonky, it just looks to thick in my opinion.

Honestly, some things lost me near the end. A lot was happening but too much was happening.

The episode where they got stuck in space? I hated it. It was just unnecessary and kinda boring, make them play space monopoly or something, that'll be more interesting.

Also as far as I'm concerned it left on a cliffhanger, but then again it kept saying it had 14 episodes instead of 13, despite only letting me watch the 13 that actually exist. Netflix is fucked Y'all.

They introduced, disposed, and reinvited too many fucking characters, most of their story lines where lame as heck, the entire time I was just:
who the fuck is Bob?
WHAT the fuck is Bob?
Why are these four fuckers here?
Ey look at that its that galra family, thought they burnt in hell.
Why the fuck is galra space mother gone?
A fellow blade is here now?
And matt is back, since when?
Why did you introduce then kill space dad no.2?
Lance's family? Sure why the fuck not.
God not that noodly mother fucker that no one can understand.
So you talk about the cow, then she turns into thin air, they she just magically fucking pops up again? Sure.
WHOS THIS COMMANDER BITCH AND WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?
The three lotor followers are back?
Why is one them helping Voltron again?
Why are the other two 100% lesbians?
Great, the Voltron members are waking up in hospital, time to JAM IN ALL THE FUCKING CHARACTERS WE DIDN'T PUT IN THE REST OF THE SEASON.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk