Gemma

Louis rose his eyebrows at Harry's question, "I don't have to explain myself to you, I'm here to study." Louis says harshly as he gets his books out. This causes Harry to frown, but nod anyways. "So what are you failing?" Harry asks, looking at Louis notes. Louis chuckles and lays back on Harry's bed, "almost everything." Louis laughs.

"You shouldn't laugh, this is serious."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really."

Harry pouts and crosses his arms, "this is very important in life." Harry argues. "And how so?" Louis asks, smirking. Could this boy get anymore childish? I mean honestly, his curly locks, childish backpack, utensils, cloths. "because it..." Harry trails off, thinking. Louis kept the smirk he had on his face and rose an eyebrow, "because it..." Louis mocks. Harrys cheeks turned red. Louis mood quickly changed as he glared at Harry, "I suggest you fucking teach me how to do this shit, or tomorrow won't be very nice." Louis threatened, glaring daggers at the boy. Harry froze and looked at the ground, his eyes focused. "Now, help me with this." Louis grumbles, flipping through the pages of the book. Harry just stood froze, not even blinking. "Harry." Louis says harshly, looking up from the book and seeing him staring at the ground. "Stop being a freak for once and help me." Louis says, going in to grab his arm.

He felt a stinging sensation in his cheek, causing him to bring his hand up to it. Harry relized what he did and started crying, "i-im sorry, I didn't m-mean to." Harry cries. Louis kept looking shocked as he rubbed his cheek. "P-please don't b-be mad." Harry whimpers. Louis clicked out of his state and stood up, glaring at Harry. He brought his fist back and was about to punch him till a loud scream stopped him. "Mummy!" Harry screams. Harry was sobbing harshly on the bed. Louis quickly hugged him and whispered sweet things into his ear. "Shhh, it's okay. I'm not gonna hit you." Louis whispers.

It was like he was little again when he hit a kid and they cried for their mum, making him act all sweet so they didn't tell. It was Pre-K all over again, Louis thought. Gemma burst through the door. Louis looks at her and shrinks down a bit. His mum looked very young, Louis thought. Harry whimpered and reached out for her. "what happened?" She asks calmly as she went to Harry. "You see-" Louis starts but was cut off by Harry. "I s-slapped h-him." Harry cries.

Gemma looked shocked as she stared at Harry, but then she turned to Louis and glared. "What did you do? Cause I know my brother would never just slap someone without a reason." Louis makes an 'o' shape with his mouth as that's was his sister. "He didn't do anything, I just slapped him." Harry whimpers. Louis rose an eyebrow at him, "actually I called him freak." Louis sates, not that scared of the girl as she was only his sister.

Harry shook his head, "no he didn't, he's lying." Harry said, giving Louis the look to go with it. Louis sighed and nodded, "yeah, I'm lying." Gemma rubbed Harry's back, causing Louis to sigh. This has been a long study session, but he couldn't wait for more.

---------------

A/N: Okay, that might have sucked. I don't really know. 😂